Seems like you have liberals and republicans so dead set in their ways these days. what was hitler's main political view besides brainwashing people and trying to rule the world? I personally don't trust anyone these days who is so dead set on how you are supposed to be and can't use common sense or compassion. unfortunately even though it might not seem so these people are really few and far between by my estimation. everyone has to have their integrity in some way and is never changing no matter how much they hurt people sometimes.
celtic34 celtic34 36-40, M 5 Answers Mar 19 in Doing Good

my exertion of adrenalin .it could be a lot of reasons why it is stimulated..there is no special reason.it can either be enyoyable or painfull

Best Answer

complete mental and physical control of the entire world population..and destruction of all that did not agree...

Best Answer

how is this any different than what most liberals and republicans do?

Best Answer

we don't use mass genocide to get our goals

Best Answer

it depends on how you look at it i guess.

Best Answer

i would agree. big business constantly stifles innovation and monopoizes consolidates things too which leads to all sorts of problems and why we are in a recession imo. i don't know who's right that's the problem. I think everyone is wrong these days. I'm not saying hitler was right either but i sort of understand where he was coming from in some weird way. he was pissed and went nuts and was a total psychopath. just flaws in human nature but just stupidity and ignorance in general all around imo. but the same can be said for business. people dont have a chance to grow its the same thing. you can take responsibility for yourself and try to navigate the system yur own way and find your own happiness i guess but even still. i dont know. liberals seem to cause this whole socialist regime and then give handouts, and republicans are capitalist pigs and just as bad and neither listen to each other overly.

Best Answer