UNPACKED? Pick one or more. Details....
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 10 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Last parcel was a 'crate' of wine, all good or I wouldn't have bought it! I travel light, with as little baggage as possible, see no sense at all in people carrying half the house with them for just 2 weeks in the sun! :-)

Best Answer

You sure love your wine, tezza! Two weeks is not enough. xxo

Best Answer

I'm referring to the average Brit's 2 weeks summer holiday when I see them checking-in giant suitcases, then complaining when they're hit with excess baggage charges!

Best Answer

Okay. So when I go there this summer, I will not bring the large suitcase. Just the medium one. Okay?

Best Answer

What's wrong with just a cabin-bag? lol

Best Answer

I am flying there. For three weeks. That is too damn small.

Best Answer

Okay, 3 weeks up's your allowance to a small trolley-bag as well ! :-)

Best Answer

Unfamiliar with your terms. I will bring minimal clothing. Will not be out as much as in. :)

Best Answer

Have a great time, wherever ... wearing whatever, lol :-)

Best Answer

things I ordered for my son who's away at boot camp....it will be good for him when it finally reaches him, his blistered and sore feet will thank me.....nope, not a lot of baggage here, I'm a minimalist in most things

Best Answer

What was it?xoxo

Best Answer

under armour moisture control socks, nu-skin, and medicated foot powder...not exciting...but necessary

Best Answer

some vitamins i ordered

Best Answer

There is freaking clutter e v e r y w h e r e !

Best Answer

Spring cleaninnggggggggggggggggggg time!

Best Answer

I had to buy a new television a few days ago and I guess it was considered a parcel.

Best Answer

Stan. kissessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss....*giggling* I just had to do that! Yes. It is a parcel. xoxo

Best Answer

Careful or I'll tackle you again.

Best Answer

Waiting....*smiling* xxo

Best Answer

my last parcel was a resistance tube,its like a big elastic band to exercise with

Best Answer

Do you work out at the gym? Or do you do this by yourself?

Best Answer

i try to keep fit by myself.i do workouts indoors,use an exercise bike & go for fairly long walks

Best Answer

Too...many....questions...

Last one was a new printer for work. Exciting, I know.

I haven't had enough coffee for them all!

Best Answer

Then come back when you have more energy! *laughing* I have many questions. I have to limit myself! What sort of work do you do?

Best Answer

You do have a lot of questions! Lol and i do field claims for an insurance company.

Best Answer

BOOKS!!! lots and lots of books.. it is like a sickness sometimes....

Best Answer

I know the feeling. I have boxes of old books. I could read the rest of my days....And nights. That would be fulfilling. Life is for learning. One of the best ways is to read!

Best Answer