PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 8 Answers Apr 13 in Dating & Relationships

Chocolate chip cookehs ;D

Best Answer

painting was our bedroom as young kids and couple<br />
one day at school she said she wanted to paint our room<br />
her side of the room started a pink egg in a fire as it hatch and grew it flew down the wall to the far side of our room<br />
where it flew up to the ceiling it had many patch of fog as grew up some darker then other and some lighting<br />
my side of the room was a blue egg and it hatched and started down the wall but it had to deal wit demons along the way and a few explosions as it flew to the far wall and started to dance with the other dragon as they danced they went in to a cloud banks it came out a big golden dragon with it wings spread out over our roof and it head looking over us to protect us as we slept at night<br />
took about 6 months for her to paint after I made the walls smooth<br />
it just could not protect her 1/14/1967

Best Answer

It was a most unique painting, rickibrat. Thank you for this. Take care.

Best Answer

she loved dragons

we were just 12 years old and that one Sunday night my world blew up was there with her mother to protect me from my family as my father tried to kill me over a so called fight in town on that Friday night

my friend jumped from a moving car to come to my aid as she kicked my father in the head her other had stopped the car and told my dad to sit on the ground and he made a move towards my friend as her mothers
not longer after the doctor checked me and did a report her grandparent showed up and took the paper and my family really no longer had a say

I was scared to death till he rmother held me and told me I would be with them the rest of my life we really had no idea how short that was going to be

Roberta became my wife at age 13

Best Answer

Not sure, paintings mean different things to different people. I may not know much about art, but I know what I like...:)

Best Answer

The ultimate femininity of it.

Best Answer

The magnitude of its beauty.

Best Answer

May I ask what it was?

Best Answer

It was my interest. I didn't draw my interest, it was a painting, that I painted.

Best Answer

Unqu. You paint? What was in your painting?

Best Answer

Yes, but not for the last 15 years, nor have I done any sketches since then. Alas, all I ever did went to the dump. My last was of stalagmites and stalactites, deep in a cavern below. I'll never paint again.

Best Answer

You must paint again. I wish I had time to paint. What happened?

Best Answer

**** happened.

Best Answer

Christ, Unq. You cannot stop painting forever. It is part of you. I thought you would say life.

Best Answer

**** can sometimes be another word for life, can't it?

Best Answer

I knew you would say that too. You must paint in order to heal, friend.

Best Answer

Hmmm, you either know me well, or you should be one of the ORANUM staff Cyn, :)

Best Answer

I do not join Oranum, Unq. I just know! *winks* I do possess skills...:)

Best Answer