Kream19 Kream19 26-30, F 10 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

He would make me smile a lot, because of his extraversion.<br />
We shared love for music, no matter what.<br />
He wasn't as interested as I am about knowledge, literature, philosophy and etc, but he would always listen to me and always be interested in discovering more.<br />
He always had something new to talk about or to do.<br />
He never wished any harm to anyone and had a huge spirit of tolerance.<br />
His smile was the best and his eyes would exale innocence.

Best Answer

We actually live more than 4,000 miles away, but anyway, we were already making plans. I'm, in fact, this year going to visit his country, but we lost all of the contact we had. He made an act of cowardice, he abandoned me without saying a word.

Best Answer

I'm currently single, but my last love, I loved the way she spoke to me n looked at me, and her smile was so beautiful...

Best Answer

I can't tell ya, then she'll know and I'll loose my edge. and it will be all your fault!

Best Answer

his childish personality, but yet he's so tough! i first thought he was in the mafia

Best Answer

Numerous things. Absolutely radiant smile. Biggest heart I had met up to that point in my life. Fun loving. The small of her back when we dance. The smell of her hair. Her silly laugh.....

Best Answer

you know her very well!!!

Best Answer

heh, I like to think I know her well. But this is just what I fell in love with. There is so much more.

Best Answer