Jay04Sch Jay04Sch 36-40, F 16 Answers Dec 24, 2012 in Community

We know he gave up his license to practice Law. But those records are sealed by the Bar Association and Obama's not saying. His claims to have been a professor of Constitutional Law turned out to be false. He as a guest lecturer at most, so there goes that profession. There has never been a president in US history with such a hidden and obscure history in almost every respect.

Best Answer

which one do i choose its a game they are playing, who's the biggest loser what answer do i give them

Best Answer

He was a lawyer and lecturer. He gave up his law license in 2008.

Best Answer

He was a Chicago politician, which is a very low form of life.

Best Answer

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this but one of the places to look is Wickipedia. If I recall correctly he was a community organizer in Chicago.Yes, he believed it would further his career if he studied Law. He taught Constitutional Law for twelve years. He graduated with a JD from Harvard in 1991. From 1992 to was continued there as a Lecturer until 2004. He was writing his book, Dreams From My Father which was finally published in 1991. I could quote some more facts. Please read through for yourself. No matter what we've heard the man was clearly motivated. Don't even get me started.

Best Answer

thank you, its a question we playing game and no one knew the answer.

Best Answer

HE WAS LIKE THE REST OF HIS FAMILY, INEPT, A PROFESSIONAL CON MAN, AN ILLEGAL RESIDING IN THE U.S.

Best Answer

He was a community organizer, an advocate for the poor, a civil rights lawyer, a law school professor, a state Senator from Illinois, then a U.S. Senator. He was/is also the author of two best-selling books.

Best Answer

He was an Attorney at Law, just like President Clinton and Secy of State Hillary Clinton. He was also a lecturer and Senator from Illinois before becoming US President.

Best Answer

Nope. He gave up his law license under questionable circumstances. Look it up.

Best Answer

Well, he was a lawyer and lecturer. He gave up his law license in 08. Mrs. Obama gave hers up in 03. I stand corrected. Thank you.

Best Answer

All you need to do is go to FactCheck.org and look it up. Be sure to read the WHOLE article. What you are citing as fact is just Internet rumor. You can't just keep repeating something that reflects your personal views to make it true. The article does clarify that president Obama was not a tenured professor , it explains it quite well.

Best Answer

I read the release from the university... He was a lecturer. I was a lecturer without being a professor. Many want to say that he was a Constitutional Law Professor. That was not the case. He was a community organizer, activist, lawyer, lecturer and Senator before becoming President.

Best Answer

he once was an actor apearing on the bill cosby show at a very young age.as one of his daughters boy friends

Best Answer

He was an academic. I think he also did some civil rights law work, and was heavily involved in community organizing most of his life.

Best Answer

He's a lawyer. There is a wikipedia article on him if you are interested.

Best Answer

so i can 100% give them your answer we hate losing. He was a laywer

Best Answer

He worked as a consultant and instructor for the Gamaliel Foundation, a community organizing institute

Best Answer

he was a law proffesor then senator.

Best Answer

He was never actually a law professor although that is what he claimed. The University said he was a "Guest Lecturer," not a professor.

Best Answer

I thought he was a lawyer!

Best Answer

Politician

Best Answer