It's a very long story, but to make it short, a man in a truck hit a woman wearing a bright pink hat, as she was crossing the road in a dense fog. He did a lot of very bad damage and felt bad about it, and he visited her in the hospital and said *If it weren't for your bright pink hat, I'd have missed you, altogether.* She said *I'm throwing that hat away*

Best Answer

South Park - the episode when people are tipping over peoples motorized carts in the Wallmart.

Best Answer

The propeller of a motorboat had just sliced the neck of a friend's friend when she fell out of a canoe in collision with the motorboat. I could not believe my ears as I was told this news and in nervousness I began a smile that I quickly turned into a wince. In sociology class, long ago, we learned that we laugh at horrible things as a release, or relief that it was not us.

Best Answer

Whenever Peter abuses Meg in Family Guy.

Best Answer

My sister falling and breaking her arm, i know cruel aint i.

Best Answer