On my highschool graduation day when I went up to get my diploma my dad was yelling YEAH RODNEY THATS MY BOY! He used to pick my up from highschool before I could drive and he used to blast metal music and sing along to it or drum on the steering wheel and people would stare
Rotny Rotny 26-30, M 9 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Community

Turn up at the school disco at 9.30pm and say "Come on young lady, it's way past your bed time!"

Best Answer

my mom used to always come and defend me in certain situations, even if i didn't need her help. i used to feel bad about the way she dressed, thinking that my classmated are judging her. now i realized that no one should care about the public opinion

Best Answer

Be themselves! :O

Best Answer

My parents never did anything of that sort and they did not attend any of my activities. I made up for that by embarrassing my daughter.

Best Answer

give me a sandwich for lunch

Best Answer

COOL DAD btw!!!

Best Answer

you had a cool dad.

my dad showed up at my school drunk once which was kind of cool.

Best Answer

They never really embarrassed me. However on my grad night they decided to show up in uniform and kind of attracted a lot of attention.

Best Answer