A month after my dad passed away I used to dream about him. This one dream in particular was of my family telling me that my dad was coming back. I was sort of unaware that my father had passed earlier, because it was so sudden, his death. I kept telling myself that as soon as he would come through the front door that I would give him a big hug. I woke up crying, knowing it was only a dream. Though it still felt good to believe that I was going to see my dad again.

Best Answer

Awwww

Best Answer

I dreamed that I was talking to my Dad two night ago....

Best Answer

i had a dream that I was breaking down a bunch of fighting techniques i was having trouble with. It actually helped but halfway through the kick i need my freaking alarm went off

Best Answer

Lol! Cool

Best Answer

out in the woods with someone who loved me ... then we flew around the planets and came back to a roaring fire and said sweet nothings till dawn

Best Answer

being tortured. it was so real. they say you don't feel pain in dreams. i did.

Best Answer

Wow!

Best Answer

you totally feel stuff in dreams

Best Answer

actually, i want to pick another dream. it was very long, detailed, and i remember it well. the torture one lasted only moments.

Best Answer

a certain female teacher, and whip cream?

Best Answer

XD

Best Answer

Best Answer

Food and beautiful open wide space, like at a park. Gardens.

Best Answer

a post apocalyptic world. It doesn't sound good but it was an odd improvement.

Best Answer

Coolll :D

Best Answer

a certain female teacher and wasabi....<br />
in her eyes....

Best Answer

Teachers are becoming popular in dreams, I see, lol!

Best Answer

wow you are like a replying machine lol

Best Answer