sushi, My personal favourite is the spicy salmon.

Best Answer

yummy :P

Best Answer

I have never in my life eaten sushi :(

Best Answer

you're missing out! I try to have it every weekend, if not, at least once a month.

Best Answer

I went to a restaurant in Colorado Springs and ordered a baked spaghetti dish. It had the creamiest sauce with a perfect blend of light sauce and bell pepper. I have been trying to duplicate it at home ever since but haven't been able to. I don't recall the name of the restaurant and wouldn't be able to find it if I was in Colorado Springs again. It was just a dive hole-in-the-wall kind of place, but man.... that was food for the gods!

Best Answer

I remember getting big lobster about 25 years ago that was very tasty. I havn't seen them that big since. The little ones they have in restaurants now usually end up overcooked.

Best Answer

Supreme Pizza from the Mellow Mushroom in Flowood Mississippi!!!

Best Answer

Baby squid cooked in Spetses - a little island off Greece, sitting in a taverna at the edge of the sea at dusk. It might have been the moment but tasted exquistite and melted in the mouth!

Best Answer