littlestars littlestars 26-30, F 15 Answers Jan 28, 2012

I got a Daisy red rider bb gun when i was 6.....(no...I did not shoot my eye out) I got in big trouble because I went out and shot all the tulips in my moms flower garden.....boy was she pissed....my dad just laughed.

Best Answer

I honestly don't remember any of them.... except for the talking doll I got that terrified me to no end when I was about 3 - but I can't say that was a good gift.<br />
LOL

Best Answer

not a birthday gift but holiday gift. all I wanted was a slinkey. it was the only thing I wanted when I was 5. and I got one!! yes a metal one. played with it forever!!! I wonder what happened to it???

Best Answer

My very first piece of "grown up" jewelry. It was the most beautiful opal ring. It was given to me when I turned 7.

Best Answer

barbie doll playhouse and ferarri

Best Answer

i don't remember any...i remember christmas presents.<br />
But i do remember birthday party feasts...a table laden with goodies...birthday cakes were always huge ice cream cakes..i was allowed to invite 3 or 4 friends..and of course my siblings were there.

Best Answer

My mom got my sister and I inflatable furniture for our birthday one year... A couch, a coffee table and a chair...

Best Answer

My dad gave surprise to me ....i had forgot my birthday but my dad remembered this day and he gave surprise to me

Best Answer

First gun. A 22caliber rifle when i was 8.

Best Answer

scalelectric

Best Answer

It was the beating I got for touching my cake before my mother could serve it.

Best Answer

An original Nintendo back in 1991. Still have it...and YES it works!

Best Answer

Yea i loved my Atari in 81. Just bought my sons 20 and 17 one for xmas. They think its so cool. Back in 81..you were pimpin with an Atari!

Best Answer

Yes...I got my 2600 back in '85! It also came with "ET" which gave me nightmares for years to come because the game makes NO sense and is impossible to play.

Best Answer