littlestars littlestars 26-30, F 15 Answers Jan 28, 2012

I got a Daisy red rider bb gun when i was 6.....(no...I did not shoot my eye out) I got in big trouble because I went out and shot all the tulips in my moms flower garden.....boy was she pissed....my dad just laughed.

Best Answer

I honestly don't remember any of them.... except for the talking doll I got that terrified me to no end when I was about 3 - but I can't say that was a good gift.<br />
LOL

Best Answer

not a birthday gift but holiday gift. all I wanted was a slinkey. it was the only thing I wanted when I was 5. and I got one!! yes a metal one. played with it forever!!! I wonder what happened to it???

Best Answer

My very first piece of "grown up" jewelry. It was the most beautiful opal ring. It was given to me when I turned 7.

Best Answer

barbie doll playhouse and ferarri

Best Answer

i don't remember any...i remember christmas presents.<br />
But i do remember birthday party feasts...a table laden with goodies...birthday cakes were always huge ice cream cakes..i was allowed to invite 3 or 4 friends..and of course my siblings were there.

Best Answer

My mom got my sister and I inflatable furniture for our birthday one year... A couch, a coffee table and a chair...

Best Answer

My dad gave surprise to me ....i had forgot my birthday but my dad remembered this day and he gave surprise to me

Best Answer

First gun. A 22caliber rifle when i was 8.

Best Answer

scalelectric

Best Answer

It was the beating I got for touching my cake before my mother could serve it.

Best Answer