Stoned or not.
2000miler 2000miler 26-30, M 3 Answers Feb 6, 2013 in Health

A sandwich with nuttella, peanut butter, marshmellows, pringles, chocolate chip cookies, the creme from oreos, honey, maple syrup, carmel sauce, ah carmel squares and bacon toasted with butter. My chest was sore after eating this..

Best Answer

Wow! I bet the bacon tied it together nicely too. Well done. Pass the bong.

Best Answer

The bacon was magical, kinda obvious i was baked when i made this huh..

Best Answer

Stale doughnut pancakes with bacon and eggs. I used to work in a Homeless shelter, and we got tons of donated fried doughnuts...more than anyone could eat....and they would go stale and hard. Anyone who wanted some could take home the hard doughnuts. I thought to myself...what a waste!!! And I processed them in my food processor and made pancakes out of the stale doughnuts by converting the crumbs to flour, and adding milk and eggs and a little baking powder. They tasted like.....doughnuts....only fresh.

Best Answer

Heated up some frozen vegetables (mixed) put them in with some ramen noodles (no powder) and chopped up bits of chicken breast to add to it.

Best Answer