GoddessAirmid GoddessAirmid 22-25, F 6 Answers Jan 3 in WTK

The draft was over.

Best Answer

That my poisonous bullying boss had just gotten fired. And, the administrators on my job feared lawsuits so they were going give me a much better job hoping that I wouldn't sue them.....suddenly everything was fine

Best Answer

Yay! Sweet justice.

Best Answer

That I'm a stupid wh*re and that I'm loved very very much (it was a term of endearment from my 2 best friends and my landlady) lol

Best Answer

That's it's partly because the default in my brain wave and not entirely all in my head.

Best Answer

That my ex was pregnant with my daughter...

Best Answer

Aww that's so cute.. I wish my dad would want me like that.. lucky little girl (:

Best Answer

You should have had no less from him. A daughter is the most beautiful gift a man could ever have in his life time...

Best Answer

Problem is that the guys who make children and choose not to raise them aren't men. They're little *******.

Best Answer

I agree. How could they not have the excitement and sense of nurturing that comes with the knowledge of fatherhood? Especially a girl? Guys spend so much time wondering and admiring girls, that when they have the chance to actually sire one, they should utter adored with her. Girls don't ask to be girls... they just are...and they go to their moms with excitement of discovering this new fact about themselves and find a kindred spirit in their female counterpart. Then, they go to their Dads with the same excitement, understanding that Dad is all about guys... boys, falling in love, marriage... and the mystery behind the opposite sex. This is where is nurturing spirit kicks in! Full force! For his daughter isn't any girl... it's THE girl... one who innocently looks up to him for all guidance, acceptance, inclusiveness and love... I'm sorry. Just the idea of not being their for a daughter, allowing her to know she is always loved... forever... unwaveringly... it just doesn't make sense to me...

Best Answer

See, now why couldn't you be my dad? Lol.

Best Answer

Sighs... because fate... I don't know:) At least I have the capacity to feel that way... A father forever... never changes... hmm. I remember going to Walmart (supermarket) and saw a little girl running ahead of me into the main lane of traffic in front of the store. I know she is excited... a possible candy bar for her from her parents or a present...or just the thrill of going into it. So, she runs with that excitement. I am alone just going in... see her out of the corner of my eye, AUTOMATICALLY... run to take her arm, saying, "Oops, pumpkin... can't go out in the cars... they can hurt you. The girl looks up to me as an authority figure and obeys what I say without thinking as I look for her parents, who give me a odd look, gratefulness, but causcious for I am a stranger. HOW many times have I just let go without thinking once she was with her parents. It's fatherhood. Once a father your always a father no matter who's child it is...

Best Answer

Yeah....if my dad were still alive, I'd ask Sparrowhawk to have a talk with him......

Best Answer

the loan for my past fall semester expenses was processed, thank the Lord almighty!

Best Answer

Woohoo!!

Best Answer