please try to say something about every period
raje30 raje30 22-25, M 9 Answers Mar 29, 2010

childhood--normal/ok. liked it except for being made fun of. teenage--******* terrible and hated it completely. adult/marriage--best time of my life. There are no more periods since I am 25 so i can't say much about the other ones.

Best Answer

For me Teenage period was the best period of my life. That time helped me to see the world at different angle. My childhood was very much spent for study harder and harder. But it was came 16yrs , that time was i selected engineering faculty and universities were closed due to riotes broke out of the country. I got real life happiness through out that 3yrs duration. Friendship, tours , parties and enjoyments were full of that time.

Best Answer

When it ever happens, I’ll let you know!<br />
Childhood – so-so!<br />
Teenage – royally sucked!<br />
Youth – stunk!<br />
Never married, so no children/grandchildren (and, sadly, there never will be)

Best Answer

My teen years were the best years, because I got to do a lot of travelling, meeting people, experimenting with substances (the ones that gave a buzz, lol), boys :) and having little responsiblities! Parenthood is definitely still a challenge but it's amazing to have a mini-you to teach and love, it also gives me a big boost to be more of a goal setter and achieve success and rolemodel and healthy lifestyle :)

Best Answer

childhood

Best Answer

my "childhood" sucked, i lived in an abusive drug filledd home. Teenage years was the same plus gettin kicked out. When i turned 18 had to be the best time of my life i met the man of my dreams and the love of my life :)

Best Answer