In 6th and 7th grade I was on the team of the best kickball pla<x>yers in our school and in a short period of time I was second in line to kick behind a boy named Marcus. I was an awesome kicker. True story! It sounds elementary but it was a big school in California that had alot of kids and it wasn't easy making the team or being socially accepted for that matter unless you were a rich kid. Those were some good times though. I still love kickball to this day.

Best Answer

I worked for Mc Donalds as a teenager. I have very fond memories of the team spirit, I had lots of fun, and lots of laughter with the other crew members.

Best Answer

All project teams

Best Answer

I am a team pla<x>yer so if any situation arises I feel working as a team is a good thing.

Best Answer

One I created with lots of crazy, geeky, weirdo freinds that I had online. Bah I miss them!.<br />
Now its like only weirdo me left and im alone on this site with my weirdness. Sort of, but few who are equally random. SCISSORS!!!..... In my back!!.. Why sis?... Paid?.. who?... God!?... what you get?... oh wow -_-... Well enjoy that new toothbrush while Im gonna bleed all over your carpet.

Best Answer