plungesponge plungesponge 26-30, M 18 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Parenting & Family

That morons & idiots still voted (cheated too) for that communistic pig in our house! The stupidfreaken mindfuck of all time! They couldn’t get that eh’s a foal & low life lair that just doesn’t belong! U don’t let an UNAMERICAN in the house let alone..wtf is wrong w/ppl?

Best Answer

who is unamerican? ( not an american citizen)

Best Answer

Eh thinks eh's ARACKICA pfftp!

Best Answer

Paying over 70,000$ and spending 3 years studying at a bogus trade school that should not be accredited, where I was emotionally abused and disrespected by students and staff alike. I stuck in there cause I thought I was learning something invaluable I could learn nowhere else. Wrong!

Best Answer

The constant ever going changes will give u knowledge/wisdom....No it's not a mistake; it’s learning tools...u will succeed w/ur braveness & moving mountains that are in your way. You are a strong guiding force that will be reckoned with & recognize for who u truly are...a brilliant being who doesn't give up for morons!

Best Answer

That I'm still alive at 42, and still a pathetic loser.

Best Answer

If u say u are then☺ .... u R what u want 2b...believe it & it shall be! Believe u to be the best & u shall be...we R what we create ourselves to be want to be more! k? This is bullshitt, U r s'not ur labels...you just are.. We all are beings of same, so what is it u wish 2b? Reinvent yourself & be it! U don’t have 2 fight the whole dam world, isn’t that a relief? Do not look@others & compare yourself w/their outsides w/your insides. Today u stop this downgrading, take off all the painted fake up on others & what do they have? Lost ego’s PLUS thier false sense of security’s, you are not that so u got a head start right? ‘RIGHT!~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~

Best Answer

Um, no I disagree. I cannot control the economy, my ugly physical appearance, the scars of my past, my broken spirit, or the fact that I am unwanted and unloved. I am powerless over my situation.

Best Answer

Accusing a niece of stealing all my gold jewellery, it took the police 4 months to find proof because Gold Buyers never took photos of what she traded, as they used to claim they do with all trades. The family fall out remains. Her family refused to believe it all the while they'd been sweeping her klepto behaviour under the carpet and never warned me about it. Fair trading couldn't touch GB's because they actually aren't bound by any laws or regulations. They're a fence for thieves. Suddenly after communicating with a journalist about my story, and refusing him to send a photographer, my computer mysteriously crashed, losing all emails relating to it all. I still have the print outs somewhere of the GB website before they changed their stance on Fair trading laws etc.

Yeah all did my head in probably more so than any other experience.

Best Answer

The biggest minf fu.k for me was RELIGION. They taught me that I was nothing, lower than worms and only good for whatever the men of the church wanted. YEP. MINDF*CK

Best Answer

things i've done to myself that are too complex and interconnected to easily explain

Best Answer

Barney Stinson is gay. My life has been a lie

Best Answer

the day i didnt need to try and see the old hag or the beautiful woman in "anything". it just came naturally. and yeah it was a little scarry. non drug induced.

if you dont know what im talking about its this http://janetsmithwarfield.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Old-hag-young-woman1.jpg

Best Answer

advertisments there is more to life then work and buying shite

Best Answer

being dump n heard zat i am nothing to him

Best Answer

code E on my radio popped up and the solution was soo ******* simple

Best Answer