Mira798 Mira798 18-21, F 16 Answers Jan 10 in Doing Good

188 in a Corvette in Nevada and on a protected road, still scared me. But those legg pipes were roaring. An experience I will never forget.

Best Answer

172 km almost 30 years ago in my Mazda 323.

Best Answer

120 mph on the autobahn

Best Answer

203 Kilometers

Best Answer

65mph<br />
I tend to drive on the back roads so far and go the posted speed limits<br />
and in drivers ed last year our instructor told me to get in the expressway, the posted speed limit says 55mph, so as people just speed past us my instructor is yelling "FASTER!!!!" As he tries to slam on his imaginary gas pedal (quite ironic for a teen driver XD), so i got up to 65 and what scared me most was people were still speeding past us at a decent pace (its like they were going at least 75-80), just dayum people, why you drive so fast

Best Answer

About 120. I was racing a friend to see who would get to Marine World faster. Now that I am older I realize it was dumb.

Best Answer

On the Autobahn. I would say pretty close to 150 mph, but after 100 mph it doesn't seem like much of a difference considering I had cars passing me going even faster. I don't think you can drive that fast anymore considering the traffic these days.

Best Answer

268km

Best Answer

115 mph.

Best Answer

140

Best Answer

185kph

Best Answer