...mine?...a 1963 white Oldsmobile that was like a giant boat!...
seagoat2 seagoat2 56-60, F 12 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Hobbies

'72 Gran Torino. It was a POS when I got it, pretty beat up, but it was very affordable.

Best Answer

1966 Plymouth Valiant Signet 2 Door

Best Answer

A 1963 Mercury Monterrey. No a/c, no seat belts and the back window rolled down. Someone could stretch out in the trunk. It was a road barge.

Best Answer

'67 Bug

Best Answer

I wanted a Bug so badly ! My father wouldn't let me have one, saying, "one bump and it will fold up like paper"... :(

Best Answer

yea, they are way cool. I hadn't bought another make car until I was about 37yrs old.....Had just about every model VW there was...lol....U should get one.....

Best Answer

LOL, we used to call those "goodships" or "battleships". My car was a 1970 powder blue Toyota Corona. It was adorable.

Best Answer

A 1967 Open Kadette, a German car.......I LOVED it at first sight......my very first car!!

I've kept the window sticker all these years....it cost $2495.00!!! but back then, to me, it may as well have been a million!!

I was so concerned about making the car payments and my boss at that time, a really wonderful man, asked if I was nervous about paying my rent, food and utilitiy bills every month? I said no......and he said, well, it's the same thing!!!

And he was so right.........

Best Answer

A baby blue Cutlass I bought in 1978 with money from a displacement settlement . I loved that car.

Best Answer

1967 gold Oldsmobile Cutlas Supreme

Best Answer

1986 Honda accord

Best Answer

A Volvo 740.

Best Answer