ThatsJustMarvelous ThatsJustMarvelous 31-35, F 12 Answers Jan 23, 2013 in Community

I am married but lonely. My relationship issues are what brought me to EP. Those issues no longer exist but I stayed because of all the nice, mean, crazy, honest, freaky and downright real people I've met here. :) Glad to be one of them.

Best Answer

i am introvert, followed closely by i am a closet lesbian...

Best Answer

Honestly? Haha it was "I like women in slouch socks" or something close to that. Before I found EP I always thought I was the only person in the world who liked seeing women wearing certain types of socks. Its nothing weirder then that, just like seeing it.

Best Answer

Sorry, it sounds a lot worse then it is. Im a normal person, no one knows in real life. No one even knows me here but I still am hesitant. Haha oh well

Best Answer

Hesitant about what? I didn't think you were a creeper, I promise.

Best Answer

Good haha.. Im hesitant about talking about it. Usually its after the fact like now, then I worry people laugh. That's why I've never told anyone I know.

Best Answer

If it makes you feel better, I prefer a hairy chest over a shaved one on a guy. I'm not sure I've ever told anyone that.

Best Answer

:) thank you for sharing a secret. I apologize for going on about that for so long, I only joined a month ago so even confessing anonymously is new.

Best Answer

I love to watch girls desperate to pee!!

Best Answer

Very honest.

Best Answer

Thanknyou - its still true !!

Best Answer

I Had a Near Death Experience.

Best Answer

One of the dance groups I think. I can't remember.

Best Answer

I was a teen runaway

Best Answer

Awww.

Best Answer

No sympathy! It was a fun ride i loved it thank you though!

Best Answer

i don't know i got out of a bunch

Best Answer

How do you join groups? Is there an icon for "groups" that I have missed?

Best Answer

Search for something in the box, when you get results, you can click experiences to get to the groups. Alternatively, if you click on stories and watch the feed, any "me too" you click will add you to that group. I'm almost positive there are cleaner ways to join, but I don't know what they are.

Best Answer

Thanks so much for your reply. I'll give it a try.

Best Answer

I don't know.

Best Answer