i bought a pack of ciggies.
40ishgirl 40ishgirl 41-45, F 18 Answers Apr 30, 2012

I tried using my own money, but no one would take it. So now I use the money of the country I live in.

Best Answer

ha ha

Best Answer

Best answer ever XD

Best Answer

Candy. Or a rubber hamster from one of those quater machines.

Best Answer

A present for my mom. It was pot holders, lol. She was so happy and proud of me :)

Best Answer

bought my mom a dress and my dad a gaming console..and my grandmum abox of chocolates :P

Best Answer

Winnie the pooh pez dispenser 99p using my first bank card aged 11 from NatWest....<br />
:) good times

Best Answer

pez! love pez!

Best Answer

Awesome I know. Beats the first thing I bought with my first pay check.... Daniel Powter, Bad Day the single

Best Answer

The Mahler Symphony No. 7. Friday July 17, 1970. 16 years old -- my first paycheck on my first job.

Best Answer

wao

Best Answer

Paid bills

Best Answer

oooh no!

Best Answer

nintendo 64 and james bond golden eye. fair chunck of 1st pay check

Best Answer

i loved nintendo 64

Best Answer

a stereo

Best Answer

nice

Best Answer

I was eight when I had my first job, 25 cents a week. I really don't remember what I bought with my first pay.

Best Answer

you started early, i want to say candy?

Best Answer

I got candy and ice cream daily. I think if I earned it, I probably used at least a nickle of it to punch a window in the crazy house. I loved that silly thing.

Best Answer

The first thing that I bought for myself from my first job/first paycheck was an Oriental Vase (pronounced VOZ) and it was a medium burgundy/plum with a golden peacock and flowers on it. It broke after several years and I was sad about it. My bedroom was Oriental and it looked so nice; I was about 17.

Best Answer

how peculiar...

Best Answer

you think so? I had just gotten my own bedroom at 15; had shared one with my younger sister and had decorated and painted it myself; I was quite proud of my interior design and thought the vase was a very nice accent. maybe it is peculiar; but then, so am I...lol.

Best Answer

A wig for Halloween, I believe.

Best Answer

i hope you got the rest of the costume.

Best Answer

I pretty much had the rest of it ready, but then this glorious, auburn, curly wig ... *sigh*

Best Answer

A gold bracelet I still have.

Best Answer