My brother was being his normal obnoxious self, and my son totally called him on it...it was AWESOME!
shineon09 shineon09 36-40, F 10 Answers Dec 25, 2013 in Community

I went in to waken my great granddaughter (usually takes her 10 minutes to even open her eyes in the morning) I rubbed her back and said *Santa, has been. I see a lot of presents* and she was out of bed and in the hallway, vibrating....before I finished the word presents.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Not so much funny but the kids got new bikes and the 2 were excited and the 8 year old goes aww I wanted one with a basket.

Best Answer

that is pretty funny...i'd have laughed

Best Answer

Yeah I was more like really I bought you free style trick bikes

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

When my son started playing with his new RC car, and the dog was totally flipping out!

Best Answer

that's cute

Best Answer

My little sister, who found three 4-leaf clovers in her life, won from a lottery ticket TWICE today. She got $10 total :P Why can't I be that lucky???

Best Answer

When my daughter was opening her Christmas gifts. I got her a Yu Darvish ba<x>seball card and I thought it was a great idea when I bought it but every minute after have been second guessing the purchase. She freaked out, was so excited she could hardly speak when she opened it. That was totally worth it all.

Best Answer

that's cute

Best Answer

Those are the moments to live for.

Best Answer

Watching Jeff Dunham. :)

Best Answer

parakeets fussing this morning, the female was bossing the male around again not letting him watch TV, he was saying "let me do it, let me do it" as she was pushing and squawking.

Best Answer

lol, seriously?

Best Answer

yes, I had another pair and the male refused to mate with the female until I did that.

Best Answer

they'd mate if I put them in the larger cage and give them a nesting box. Squeaky wants to have babies I'm sure, she's ripping and shredding paper every day.

Best Answer