Daingerfield Tigers of Texas. A steel mill town Season was 1983. Their record was 16-0. In all of their playoff games, they shut out their opponents, winning the state championship by defeating Sweeney 42-0. The entire season they had only 6 points scored against them, while they scored 631 points against their opponents. The Tigers still hold many national records that have yet to be broken or even approached. Coach was Dennis Alexander
Studmuffin11 Studmuffin11 36-40, M 3 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Hobbies

Maybe De La Salle of Concord Calif.They went like 10-11 yrs w/just one loss and played anybody that would accept their challenge.After them probably like a bunch of Texas high schools.

Best Answer

I saw a program that was about that De La Salle football team.I lived in SoCal when they were featured.It talked about a game between them and Long Beach Poly.L.B were like twice their size and De La Salle beat them finally by coming from behind.Their record was like 115-1 or something like that over 12 or 13 yrs run.

Best Answer

I was at the game when they finally lost to Bellevue Wa.I had just moved to Seattle when they played.Today Bellevue has to be top ten high schools in football.

Best Answer