Saddest: My gf commited suicide<br />
Happiest:I kiked the persons a$$ who (technically) made her commit suicide :(

Best Answer

When I heard from my best friend that my best guy friend, who I had fallen in love with, wanted to go out with me. It was the first time that someone I had a crush on returned the feelings. The saddest was when I realized that my "best guy friend" quit talking to me, wasn't going to ask me out, didn't return my feelings, and must not have the balls to tell me all that himself.

Best Answer

The first time I saw each of my children were all equally the happiest moment and the saddest was when their dad and I seperated.

Best Answer

ditto

Best Answer

id say both were when my daughter was born. i was sad cuz i was so exhausted n i didnt think she would ever come out and then the happiest cuz she was finally out and me n her dad looked at her and started crying.

Best Answer

The last two weeks have been quite sad, and the happiest as well!

Best Answer

for me, there is more than one. but, the birth of my first grandchild ranks with the others. saddest? i've been fortunate. nothing stands out as extremely sad right now.

Best Answer

my wedding day; 32 years later, my divorce :(

Best Answer

damn thats a pretty big downfall.

Best Answer