MissAgni MissAgni 26-30, F 22 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Image & Weight

losing 50 lbs

Best Answer

Wow but u manage to loose 50 lbs ,so i guess it was worth it.

Best Answer

Anything that rules out chocolate. So basically, all of them..

Best Answer

Any diet which requires me to reduce or give up the things that I love to eat for more than a week :)

Best Answer

The current one!

Best Answer

Can u share which one :) ?

Best Answer

Keeping my mouth shut when I should so I didn't have to eat my own words.

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

Actually I don't even try the easiest diet yet..

Best Answer

The Cash Diet

Best Answer

seafood, I sea n food and ate it lmao

Best Answer

I don't like seafood at all so I can understand u.

Best Answer

I don't remember the specifics, but I tried this diet that had me so convinced that it would work that I was willing to force myself to eat things I didn't even like. The first day I started out by skipping their breakfast, because I couldn't talk myself into downing the detestable food I was allowed, I did the same at lunch. Suddenly I realized it would work great, because I wasn't going to be eating anything at all. Of course by dinner I gave up on it all together.

Best Answer

:O.That is too bad.

Best Answer

I ate once a day it wasn't healthy but I lost 10 pounds in 2 days it requires a lot of self control and I had to make sure I was occupied at all times

Best Answer

That was pretty hard.

Best Answer

no I did it for 5 days

Best Answer

Actually the hardest diet I ever had was gaining weight. I was eating 5,000 calories a day (good calories) and still doing double days in football in college.

Best Answer

O.o...How lucky u r!

Best Answer

Not lucky at all. I've been on extreme weight gain diets. Can you imagine the feeling of always, always, always being full .. not just full, but stuffed? Not just never feeling hungry, but never feeling not full? I love feeling hungry now, after that.

Best Answer

thank you.. then on top of that go out and do wind sprints and exercise for 4 hours a day. And God forbid you puke, it just means more eating later.

Best Answer

Eggs, grapefruit and spinach. I also tried some yukky "shakes, made with water. I eat what I like now as I've learned that these things don't work in the long term.

Best Answer

I like grapefruits and spinach,eggs not really...but I can't imagine them all together.

Best Answer

Not all together, lol. Poached egg on spinach with 1/2 grapefruit for pudding. One week of that was enough and I didn't lose that much.

Best Answer

The diet to get rid of candida (yeast infection of the digestive system). High protein, no carbohydrates or sugar for six months. So no bread, sweets, just a little bit of fruit once in a while (berries and melon only since they are lower in sugar). Basically had to eat super low glycemic index food. Very similar to the paleolithic diet.

Best Answer

It isn't a weight loss diet. It's a diet to treat a disorder of the digestive system. I am usually on a weight gain diet since my metabolism is very over-active. I don't ever diet to lose weight.

Best Answer

Though you can use the paleolithic diet for weight loss - high glycemic index foods aren't really good for you. The best way to lose weight is by regular exercise along with healthy food.

Best Answer

Rocks.

Best Answer

can you say Vegetarian?

Best Answer

I used to be vegetarian.It wasn't that hard to stand,but maybe it's because ,I never was a huge meat fa.

Best Answer

You have my respect I don't remember a day I refused to eat meat

Best Answer

I spend nearly 8-10 years being vegetarian.

Best Answer

*Mouth hangs open*

Best Answer

Yeah I know some of my friends reacted just like u :D.

Best Answer

Juicing....got so angry from not eating solid food I had to get off of it.

Best Answer

Cottage cheese diet.

Best Answer

I like cottage cheese!

Best Answer

I can't swallow it, without gagging.

Best Answer

I know only european version of it..and it's really good.

Best Answer

Not for me.

Best Answer