plungesponge plungesponge 26-30, M 15 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Health

Someone being in a Friends with Benefits arrangement. I'm trying to understand that .. but it just seems pretty desperate to me.

Best Answer

about our government who are deceiving the ppl night and day with lies the illuminati have been in control for awhile now and things may get darker before they get better if they have their way a new world order will replace the government which they are running anyway they will kill many ppl the low income class will all be killed this angers me so muchi hate what is going on knowing much more than i am saying here if they ever get the ppl to lay down their guns then its over they will have no problem taking over and its not going to be pleasant lol vinny

Best Answer

female circumcision.

Best Answer

Hands down, total nihilism, the belief that nothing exists. I didn't think anyone actually thought that until I met one, and I still don't really think they were serious most of the time. That's just how closed minded I am about it. I can't help thinking that at least SOMETHING exists.

Best Answer

Other Peoples Beliefs & Opinions (when diff than mine)........ they have just as much of a right to theirs as I do to mine...... and We both can still be right.

Best Answer

military

Best Answer

If God really listens........I'm still waiting.

Best Answer

Justice system and while I havent been in it .. I certainly dont like the way its run.. however its very needed. So its a needed system that has MANY issues.

Best Answer

Friendship

Best Answer

Religion, I don't want to believe in any of that spiritual/religious stuff but I do anyway.

Best Answer