Questionator Questionator 26-30 127 Answers Jul 18, 2012

Question of the Day

Seeing my wife in a new maternity outfit. She is expecting twins and she looks so cute in her new maternity clothes.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

that...
is one of the sweetest things,
i have ever read on this site...
smiling for both of you
what a special
magical time..
unique...
never to repeat...
E
N
J
O
Y!!!!!!

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

Awesome. Congrats

Best Answer

i had my car inspected and instead of ripping me off they said "your car is in fantastic condition...all we did was rotate the tires and air them up. you might need an oil change in 3,000 miles" $15 bucks.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

After years of excess of drink, drugs, gambling and $ex, I settled down to a mundane life of domesticity.

the highlight of this weekend will be going to the DIY store.

I really need a new vice....

Best Answer

nawwwww
enjoy the moments
in the everyday
mundane...

Best Answer

Going to the DIY store for a set of vise-grip pliers is a whole lot better for you than going to the club and chasing vices. Might want to pick up some teflon tape while you're there too.

Best Answer

Every now and then, especially when going through hard times, someone comes along and restores your faith in mankind.....I am reminded there are angels in this world, because I spoke to one on the phone today.....♥

Best Answer

Waking up and being alive. Everything after that went downhill.

Best Answer

feeling a little bit low about finding a new job and then out of the blue getting a phonecall for a job interview made my day! :)

Best Answer

Congrats!

Best Answer

That's awesome! Stoked for you!

Best Answer

thaaanks :)

Best Answer

A POLICE Car giving chase has a flat tyre

Best Answer

I saw a midget running down the street

Best Answer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE be my friend!

Best Answer

Going to my girlfriends home and having a good cup of homemade soup. Then going into the garden and having a coffee and chat. With the wind whisling through hair feeling so relaxed.

Best Answer

Finding out that my cousin is coming home from Afghanistan.

Best Answer

that is very good news

Best Answer

I got to watch a small kitten beat up a plastic jingle ball.

Best Answer

Cool. Kittens are little ninjas and I like ninjas...

Best Answer

I found him on the side of the freeway last week...He looked like he may have been hiding in an engine compartment and then fell out. Only his fangs were grown in, so he used them on me... I got to cuddle him with blood running down my hand...;P

Best Answer

Thanking the Lord for all my blessings: freedom, a bed, food, my house. These things are too often overlooked and come about as expected.

Best Answer

Nice...
sometimes i need to be reminded
that all the comforts i take for granted
are His blessings.....
: - }

Best Answer

standing quitely in the soft warmth of the winter sun and feeling it on my bare skin.

Best Answer

Helping animals via click to donate

Best Answer

I woke up early feeling that the sun rises for me, because yesterday my ex girl friend and I got back to gether after 4 months of empty pride.

Best Answer

Going back to a lost relationship isn't always a good thing to do!

Best Answer

yes I would agree, yet this relationship would never seem last or past to me.

Best Answer

Getting a really lovely email from a very special guy.

Made. My. Day.

You know who you are...

Best Answer

finally got into college ( today Ihave submitted all of the paperwork for applying into ) Informational sciences, here i come :D

Best Answer

congrats

Best Answer

Well, it's 5am and ive spent the entire time marathoning a tv show, so the most exciting part so far has been the climax in every episode ^_^ but then again, the day is far from over..

Best Answer

What TV Show?

Best Answer

The Secret Circle. lmao.

Best Answer

Getting told by a friend that my earlier advice influenced her to make a life-altering decision. I am learning our words of wisdom do not fall on deaf ears although it may seem to at times.

Best Answer

That's always a very fulfilling sensation.

Best Answer

When I woke up and my personal cat was soundly snoring against my right side while my female companion was on the left, legs spread, bare-***, soundly snoring too. I patted the furry one and he purred and purred, and I spanked lightly the other one and she moaned.

Best Answer

Nice

Best Answer