growwhereyouglow growwhereyouglow 36-40, F 12 Answers Feb 16, 2013 in Hobbies

To hold her popcorn at the movies.

Best Answer

no more going back with my ex, I realized it needs to end and to move on.

Best Answer

good for you! :}

Best Answer

To move to Panama.

Best Answer

that's a big decision...you seem to love t, so it totally worked out for you :}

Best Answer

Um, We did it so I can afford a full-time live-in nurse so I would not have to live in a nursing home.

Best Answer

some say the only important decision is whether to kill yourself

Best Answer

I would opt for the 'no kill' rule

Best Answer

went out to dinner tonight . . . hmmmm . . . steak tips with or without smothers . . . dammit I went with . . . you only live once . . .

Best Answer

yah yah...WITH! mmmmm good :P

Best Answer

MMMmmm . . . indeed . . . was quite delish . . . proud to say I decided correctly . . .

Best Answer

to throw away the life I had spent 20 years creating

Best Answer

Was it better to throw it away?

Best Answer

yes. I hated that world

Best Answer

that's fantastic then, good for you for having the courage to make the change, many don't

Best Answer

I was hell bent for mercy to get a really rude account deleted Last week .

Mission Compleated with No Tribble at all .

Yup , I'm still a trekkie .

Best Answer

I do believe you achieved your deletion of the rude account too ;} A trekkie!!! This is random...have you heard William Shatner's Common People...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc4Avp-6YBk hysterical..

Best Answer

I've seen the TV special " How william shatner changed the world " As for youtube , I have to wait for my own system to get back from it's yearly checkup with my tech team working on it .

Best Answer

you will laugh at the song...it's funny...actually well done too

Best Answer

I think I may know the one your talking about , One line of lyricks is " We come in peace , Shoot to kill , Shoot to kill ." Star Trekkin' is the title .

Best Answer

no, but here is a sample lyric of the beginning...
She came from Greece, she had a thirst for knowledge She studied sculpture at Saint Martin's College That's where I caught her eye She told me that her dad was loaded
I said, in that case I'll have a rum and Coca Cola She said fine and in thirty seconds time she said, I wanna live like common people I wanna do whatever common people do I wanna sleep with common people I wanna sleep with common people like you Well, what else could I do? I said, I'll see what I can do...(it's funny as hell)

Best Answer

Just did a copy paste of the link . I'll have to view it later .

Best Answer

Deciding to undergo a painful biopsy to finally get to the bottom of a nagging medical issue. Glad I did, cause I finally got a solid diagnosis and figured out the best way to address it after months of suffering with it.

Best Answer

Very good...medical closure and worries you must have had can now be put to rest...no need for that unwanted stress.

Best Answer

Yep! It was worth it. I was afraid of the pain but I knew I'd kick myself if I passed up an opportunity to get to the bottom of it once and for all. Here's to courage! lol :)

Best Answer

CHEERS...here's to courage!

Best Answer

Whether or not to go to the ER when I had my heart attack.

Best Answer

oh my gosh...well I'm glad you're ok

Best Answer

To leave my crappy job.

Best Answer

chinese or indian 4 tea

Best Answer

I would go with Indian...chicken korma and naan..mmmmm good

Best Answer

i did :)

Best Answer

good choice :}

Best Answer