growwhereyouglow growwhereyouglow 36-40, F 19 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Hobbies

9th grade English. We just finished The Odyssey. Next up: Of Mice and Men.

Best Answer

I loved Of Mice and Men...the Odyssey was good too

Best Answer

I liked the ending when Odysseus returns, disguised as a beggar and teaches Penelope's suitors the meaning of respect. I am looking forward to the Steinbeck book mainly because some parents objected to us reading it. That makes me curious.

Best Answer

I wouldn't count audiobooks, I never get nearly as immersed in them. Too easy to drift in and out.<br />
Currently reading Gormenghast and The Handmaid's Tale. Last book I finished was Wilbur Smith, the Sunbird.

Best Answer

Why Is The Buddha Smiling by Mark Magill.

Best Answer

Pride and prejudice - just love Jane austin

Best Answer

im in the middle of "the kite runner" it may be for school but it is a good book

Best Answer

I was totally taken in by The Kite Runner...what a story! That was his first book too, amazing! The one after it, personally I don't recommend...way, way too depressing.

Best Answer

The kite runners still pretty sad -- I don't want to read anything any more depressing... But I agree it was an amazing book.

Best Answer

That's exactly what I said...that's about as sad as I want to go, so the one after that HELP! They made a movie of it too.

Best Answer

Out of sight, out of time

Best Answer

Paradise War

Best Answer

The Stand.

Best Answer

Shel Silverstein book of Poetry

Best Answer

HE ROCKS! Ickle Me, Pickle Me,Tickle Me Too :}

Best Answer

Started reading him in grade school, when I read where the sidewalk ends and light in the attic. currently reading
everything on it.

Best Answer