Questionator Questionator 26-30 184 Answers Jun 1, 2012

Question of the Day

Madonna - Like a Virgin Tour, Beastie Boy's opened for her....<br />
May 16, 1985<br />
It was the first and last time I ever smoked weed out of a pipe and I singed my hair! LOL

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

What the hell... I could never imagine Beastie Boys on tour with Madonna XD

Best Answer

I know funny huh...we certainly weren't expecting them...at the time...they were relatively unknown.

Best Answer

LUCKY!

Best Answer

Lady Gaga, she is very poosibly the most talented person I have ever witnessed! She is fab fab fabulous! Dances and really sings, who knew that still existed in our modern world, and plays not one, oh no people but several instruments! Like plays them herselfn while singing at that! I know, and just when you think the entertainment stops there....wait for it people....she has consistancy, like real beliefs, a whole system of them, that granted while at a concert you are kinda like...ok babe, we get it you are for paws being up and everybody gettin it on if they want to with him, her, and shim, but can you please go back and wow us with your incredible talents of the musical sort. Love Gaga, the fashion, the lyrics, the fun and the fanfare! Git it Girl and keep on gitten it!

Best Answer

Blue Man Group in Orlando

Best Answer

It was a string quartet performing Vivaldi's Four Seasons.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Van Halen a few weeks ago in vancouver BC....Eddie rocked....Dave...not so much ...

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Dave you to seam so much cooler and fun now the quick wit seems rehersed

Best Answer

its true he is...Eddie was and still is amazing. Dave...just doenst have it anymore and should stick to Radio =)

Best Answer

Roger Waters The Wall Show,flew down to L.A to see it then back up to Seattle.Probably most incredible show ever.

Best Answer

December 31st - Alien Ant Farm, Vertical Horizon and Static Cycle in Anchorage.

Best Answer

Henry Rollins spoken word The Long March Tour

Best Answer

Look up the work that Henry Rollins did with a guy named Glenn Phillips(make sure you get the two N's)-there is a Glen Phillips who's English and also a guitarist.GlenN Phillips is from Atlanta-simply amazing.

Best Answer

RAMMSTIEN&lt;33333333 Two weeks ago at the Honda Center in SO CAL

Best Answer

Rush - Time Machine Tour

Best Answer

Joe Satriani in San Francisco

Best Answer

Metallica in Israel :)

Best Answer

Motörhead back in '92

Best Answer

Took my mom to see her favorite for her bday-Lenny Kravitz

Best Answer

lol i chatted to Mr Kravitz for a few hours one night... admittedly i was on acid and Lenny was an album cover but he gave facial expressions to my comments so im sure it counts as a real conversation :)

Best Answer

Haha! Something only womble would do :P

Best Answer

U2 360

Best Answer

Roger Waters - The Wall tour in Oakland CA, late 2010

Best Answer

My grandson's last Christmas. He plays the bass in his High School Orchestra.

Best Answer

Lady Gaga "Born this way" concert in Bangkok

Best Answer

the flood relief concert in wagga wagga australia

Best Answer

Simple minds, Glasgow 2008

Best Answer