growwhereyouglow growwhereyouglow 36-40, F 15 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Hobbies

Boom! by Mark Haddon

Best Answer

I liked the book, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time...that was great...I love that he did all of the pages in prime numbers, adorable. I have to check out Boom.

Best Answer

not as good as Curious Incident but entertaining

Best Answer

The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski

Best Answer

The Age of Innocence.

Best Answer

I just checked that one out on Amazon...sounds like something I would enjoy too.

Best Answer

Certainly not a laugh a minute, but so well written and a good study on humanity.

Best Answer

On the beach

Best Answer

Through the past Tomorrow, by Robert Heinlein, awesome book

Best Answer

I just finished reading The Chamber this morning - it was okay. I re-read To Kill a Mocking Bird before that - now that was a good book!

Best Answer

I know what you mean about To Kill A Mockingbird, great book!

Best Answer

The Book Thief

Best Answer

Great read!

Best Answer

I have to check this out, I've been looking for something new.

Best Answer

Keith Richards autobiography , great stuff.

Best Answer

Now that would be an interesting read, he's a cool guy when I've seen in him interviews and don't really know too much about him. I'm a huge music fan, so I'll have to check it out.

Best Answer

It was pretty revealing,funny and actually moving, he is quite a character, he tells about a time when he found a kitten cowering under a tree during a storm in the Bahamas ,where the Stones have a studio, and Keith picked the kitten up and took it to the studio,fed it, nursed it and gave it a room to stay in,he then smuggled it back to the States and it lived a long happy life with the Richards family . And the early days of the band touring the states is fantastic.

Best Answer

Every person that has ever met him and discuss him being a friend has said he's beyond cool...a very feeling person from what I've gathered and a lot of depth. You don't normally see that as you just see his usually high self.

Best Answer

totally feeling and would do anything for you, he always made sure his ex wife and girlfriends were alright with cash and support,he never really had any acrimonious break ups, women really loved him, he just lives for music though , just get the book , you will love it,

Best Answer

Possum Living.

Best Answer

Miracle in the Mirror

Best Answer

The Night Eternal by Guillermo del Toro and Chuck Hogan

Best Answer

I just finished re-reading Wild Swans by Jung Chang - it's a beautiful and heartbreaking book all at the same time. It's well worth the read.

Best Answer