Questionator Questionator 26-30 237 Answers Aug 31, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

Should I watch Miley Cyrus' VMA performance and be scarred for life?

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

NO NO NO SAVE YOURSELF CHILD. RUN.

Best Answer

already watched it. I think Justin Timberlake's whole performance cleared my mind of any scarring.

Best Answer

Accepting Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, then deciding to follow him and his teachings.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

No apologies necessary, just curious what aroused your anger? If it's because of my valorous public announcement then I apologize but my faith is very important to me and I thought I'd share that since others could relate more likely, take care now I mean no harm I always have good intentions. =)

Best Answer

Amen my brother! :)) Be blessed and keep the faith! The end of our suffering journey is near...

Best Answer

Omg me too!!! I want to help people understand and feel his love just as much as I do, one at a time. I don't know how I will go about doing it but I have this great feeling every time I even think of doing so. ^-^

Best Answer

Amen sister! :D Three things we can do: Pray, Preach or Deed :) So many lost souls need his mercy and everlasting love <3

Best Answer

I will, thank you! Thank you so much for being that amazing person who shows his love for Him. Makes me feel so happy within. ^-^ How wonderful it would be to see or hear this on a daily basis.

Best Answer

Agreed! :D More Christians should profess more often...even if we get scoffed or laughed at that's one soul closer to His kingdom if they are drawn towards Him :D I also have something to show you! Jesus has sent his final prophet for end times as foretold by Daniel (10:21): http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/i-will-ensure-that-millions-more-hear-my-words/

Best Answer

I know right? T_T I wanted to at one point become the second Mother Teresa because I wanted to help people out so badly XD but that wasn't because I wanted to spread His love. Now it's different. Now, I'm hoping to write out my life and show them that if I could, so can they. I want to follow everything He wants me to and show people that it's not impossible and that I won't be unhappy. It'll take time but I want to prove it. Oh what is that website? That's the prophet speaking for Jesus?

Best Answer

LOL just be yourself everyone else is taken right? xD
I wanted to be like Gandhi xD That's the fiery spirit! You'll do just fine let nothing stop you :)) Write your experiences and walk your walk and just let God do all the work. I've written a lot of stories on here that helped a bunch, take a look so you can see what inspiration you can pick up from them! I have faith in your abilities :) Well she just transmits the messages Jesus tells her what to write, she's only an instrument for him to get his messages out, look this: http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/about/ and

Best Answer
Best Answer

We all have our journey. In this day and age, actions speak louder than words. Blessings.

Best Answer

I chose to live.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I'm glad you did...it motivates me to do the same. You made a good choice

Best Answer

I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from Halfords and try to repair it myself?

Cheers ...

Best Answer

Ha Ha! Thats a gem!

Best Answer

woow lol

Best Answer

Should I put on pants today? I answered it like I do everyday, no. There may be a time that I will start wearing pants but today is not that day.

Best Answer

The most recent was to get up this morning. Every decision has an effect on who you are and what you're going to be tomorrow.

Best Answer

Too true. I find it an impossible wrench to get up and face the day. But i know once im up and showered i can sit and know that its me who decides how i will feel. My days are happy.

Best Answer

I can relate...and most days (recently) that's as far as it gets for me.

Best Answer

I was standing in the rain, crying. I had lost all my money, my atm card was gone n i was at another corner of my country, alone. I called him, i told him i dunno what to do...he simply sed, 'honey, i cant really talk right now' i said what i wud normally say, 'okay, call me later.' I walked for a while and all the moments of this relationship where i was treated like crap came back to me..all the times i needed him n he turned his back on me...something came onto me n i called back to say 'its done' n i hung up. I dunno if it was for the good. I havent been more miserable, but m sure as hell i dun deserve to be in a miserable relationship. M also sure my life is surely gonna change now.

Best Answer

I had to leave a 20yr relationship. He, at some point, decided to take hard drugs. Became hostile. This was a huge life changing decision. 20yrs is a long time to be with someone.

Best Answer

That is immense. I have just left a 9 year relationship and it is so gut wrenching beyond belief. Well done you. He will be ok, and i bet your new life will take off. One day at a time.

Best Answer

Burger King Vs McDonalds

i chose Burger King. i never regretted it.

Best Answer

well done you. that must have taken some soul searching! That is a tricky one!

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

deciding weather to turn my mother's life support machine off.

Best Answer

THAT is a tough one, for sure. I had to make this decision in my ex-husband's life. NOT an easy task. Bless your heart <3

Best Answer

I made a life changing decision on Memorial day in May of 2013. I decided I needed to go for Gender Reassignment and its a decision I have not regretted. Unless one has walked in my shoes and been where I am in my life they would never understand that decision. It was not done with a quick nor rash decision it was well thought out and decided by talking it out with people in my life who understand me and understand what my dilemmas are.

Best Answer

Wow. Complete respect to you. Could never possibly begin to imagine. I hope you are happy in your soul.

Best Answer

Every decision changes life. By answering this question, someone may use a moment of their own life to read it. All of our decisions ripple through the cosmos, affecting others.

Best Answer

Deciding to marry KingofSwords after dating him for 10 years and to have children.

Best Answer

Go to my dream college at 28

Best Answer

Giving my father a piece of my mind, demanding his respect, and leaving no room for anything less from him.

It felt so good!

Best Answer

Whether or not we got kittens. We did. My life has been changed.

Best Answer

Should I give up on a friend who. Treats me like im dead to him.

Best Answer

you should

Best Answer

I should. But I find it hard to do. I thought he was a real friend to me. And I guess part of me still hopes I can get his friendship back

Best Answer

Please do, you deserve better. Some people are not worth being in your life, completely poisonous and toxic, just trying to devour your soul. People are often wolves (no pun intended LOL) in sheeps clothing. If you still want to try and maintain your friendship be cautious and don't get sapped into the guilt trip, he could be emotionally black-mailing you or trying to add misery to your life. Why does he do this?

Best Answer

I guess Im doing it to myself by having alittle hope. But sometimes that all you have to hold on to.

Best Answer

what happened between you two

Best Answer

I dont really know for sure. After I told him the truth on how I felt about something. It all change. It made him mad. I told him it would before I told him. But he wanted to hear it anyways. After that it all changed.

Best Answer

He shouldnt've asked if he knew he was going to react that way. I find that very callous and ridiculous of him...what you could do is talk to...a counselor or something, or try loving him to death :P be gentle with him and try to get inside of his head, remind him that you will always be there for him no matter how badly he mistreats you.

Best Answer

Tired that. Its my own fault for being so honest. I need to learn who to lie. But I dont think that will happen

Best Answer

You spoke from your heart and he couldn't handle that, he can't wear the big boy pants so he's having tantrums like a baby, real immature. I really hope you have peace away from this drama, you don't need to take his crap.

Best Answer

Thank you. Its just killing me inside.

Best Answer

(hugs)

Best Answer

There's a very wise quote that I'm reminded of by reading this conversation. "I'd rather be hated for what I am, than loved for what I am not."

Best Answer

yes.

Best Answer

What did he do to you?

Best Answer

Nothing im dead to him

Best Answer

I thought he could handle the truth. What made it worse. I was right. Thats when i became dead to him

Best Answer

When I decide to decline my acceptance to school, and continue working. This happened 2 weeks ago and now I'm having major doubts

Best Answer

To kill...or not..

Best Answer

Leaving my husband of 23 years in the wee hours of the morning with only what I could carry

Best Answer