CVS

Best Answer

LOL.. I went to Sprint for a mercydump! That was fun and funny. Then some clever lil shoe store for clever lil people. Bought a piece of tin exchanged numbers. Went back to sprint played oh my gosh I didn't see that coming lol. Then a petroleum company burned up some oil. Then and then OMG I forget..

Best Answer

gift shop in he hospital if that counts, i bought i singing bear singing was the little connie talbot and i bought it for someone i didn't know in he store who really wanted it but couldn't afford it and was trying to talk the lady down on the price. the old lady was flabergasted when i gave it to her. i'm a connie fan myself so it was hard to give up the last one.

Best Answer

BevMo.

Best Answer

The last big one was Aldi this morning for food shopping and went to the newsagent's down the road this afternoon for cigarettes and a lottery ticket :-)

Best Answer