(If you mention Me to yourself, I will mention you to Myself. If you mention Me in a gathering, I will mention you in a better gathering. If you draw closer to Me by a hand span, I will draw closer to you by forearm's length. If you draw closer to Me by a forearm's length, I will draw closer to you by an arm's length and if you come to Me walking, I will come to you running).<br />
I consider it the last thing cuz I read these words of God this morning and said to myself Oh wow!

Best Answer

those are good words to hear...thanks for sharing.

Best Answer

You are welcome! :))

Best Answer

patience, power and victory

Best Answer

I prayed two nights ago, several hours later I started getting very suicidal and as it started getting worse my ex texted me at two am, I felt that was GOd protecting me.

Best Answer

I have prayed since then but this seemed like I was speaking and God spoke back.

Best Answer

Never said anything to me.

Best Answer

when was the last time you spoke to Him?

Best Answer

Long time ago

Best Answer

reconnect...i know He is desiring to speak to you again.

Best Answer

Hes never spoke to me

Best Answer

Best Answer

A few days ago ...I still have faith I just dont get spoken to like a lot of others say they do

Best Answer

if I can...if you desire more, you yourself just need to speak more. if you don't mind sharing, what was said?

Best Answer

"I'm tired of you. I've given you enough chances, I'm done and so are you." All I could say was it bound to happen soon or later.

Best Answer

sooo...you didn't make any effort to get it together?

Best Answer

I was thinking of your idea for casual sin Fridays, do you think you can get a message to the Pope about wearing a miniskirt on Saturdays? That was Easter Sunday...I'll post it on EP and get back with you on that one big guy...DFTBA instead of WWJD oh I got the address on the Mormons in Utah I'll tweet you that one too.

Best Answer

God speaks to me all the time and i respond to him you have to take time for God and listen to him to hear his voice

Best Answer

Amen...what was the thing spoken by Him...if you don't mind sharing?

Best Answer

my name in 1964 june or july , i said nothing ,not much for years then prayed later on

Best Answer

it has been 48 years since God has last spoken to you? How are you maintaining your sanity?

Best Answer

good question ,read my stories no lies

Best Answer