It has been a very long time since I had anything anyone considered worth trying to steal.

Best Answer

This is a good one. A couple of years ago I loaded an old VCR and tube TV from my parents into my truck. I was going to take it to the e-cycling place. Went roller skating at a local rink and someone "stole" them out of the back of my truck! LOL. I wish I could have thanked them. Saved me a trip to the recycle place.

Best Answer

The cargo cleats from my truck bed.....grrrr.....I was mad!

Best Answer

1400 bucks from a bogus publishing company. I filed with the FBI and not a word ......I still have all the contracts and paperwork in my files. It all seemed on the up and up until all evidence of this man ever existing suddenly dematerialized....I know I'm the idiot, but I honestly thought it was legit.

Best Answer

Nobody get's past me.

Best Answer

Someone stole a cordless drill/screwdriver from my office. I found them and took it back

Best Answer