ZappedToTheUnicorn ZappedToTheUnicorn 22-25, F 16 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in Health

My vitrolic dating pool of men coupled with my life.

Hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssterical!!!

Best Answer

Me about 25 seconds ago.

Best Answer

My brother sending me a picture of my PC monitor, which is now a cardboard box. The ******* hijacked my study while I'm at work.

Best Answer

my stupidity

Best Answer

last night.....over the dinner when my wife told a joke about someone at the school yesterday.

Best Answer

The last question I just read.

Best Answer

My little boy got stuck in the toilet about an hour ago. He is special needs and so innocent, I saw his precious face and got him out. Then I had to laugh, his bottom is so small he was stuck in the bottom of the bowl.

Best Answer

My own ignorance.

Best Answer

I seen a fool try and do a back flip yesterday, he landed on his @ss and broke both wrists. It was funny as hell.

Best Answer

the beginning of the movie "Horrible Bosses". Too bad only like the first 15-20 minutes was funny. The rest was boring!

Best Answer

my fiance bumping his head on the ceiling fan, lmao

Best Answer

You.

Best Answer

I found a toddler falling forward on his face to be quite amusing.... I think that was 15 years ago.

Best Answer

A scene from the movie Paul.

Best Answer