champ4life champ4life 51-55, M 8 Answers Dec 21, 2013 in Community

This evening. I was waiting at my regular bus stop. Then a Desi Guy came and asked me what time is the BUS? I told him in about 15 minutes. He then asked me, where are you heading, I said, "Yes, this bus to George Mason". Then he asked me, I live near by, where r you heading, R you single?( I was alone sitting on the bench). I felt bad for that late twenties young Fella, I asked him," Do I have a sign on my back, saying, looking for date?". Poor guy told me, No. Then why are you asking me that?

He then walk away, started to use his phone, I stood up, looked back, saw him talking. Within 3 minutes he disappeared in dark, there come a Asian young man, may be in his early twenties, asking me "do you need a RIDE"? I looked at him, I can handle him, I know a lil. Japanese Kung fu. I told him, sure, do you sell DOPE?

He got scar. Then while riding home with him, I answer him, what I do, don't think he liked it. I told him, I work for a Company, where, I translate dialogue, documents from many dialect, most of the time do not like. but I need the money. He told me, his minor in college to take picture of elder naked woman. Holy **** !

Best Answer

I heard a hoot owl a while ago outside. Everything is coated with ice, and I'm wondering if the owl's nest has been destroyed by tree breaking or is iced over (I think many of them live in hollow trees)

Best Answer

Some weird dude with boxing gloves and no shirt was hanging around earlier.

Best Answer

That was my hit nan. 💀 R. I. P. 💃

Best Answer

My cat sitting on kitchen counter and jumping off as she hears me move to stand up and go to kitchen. "Who me? ... you must be mistaken... I am an angel and would never do that"

Best Answer

Probs this woman I saw with like four long chin hairs it was narly lol

Best Answer

I saw a very suspicious boxing avatar lurking around EP

Best Answer

👊 R. I. P. 💀 🌷

Best Answer

myself last night, in a ally, digging through the trash lol true story

Best Answer