nearly seven hours on my own - apart from some good ****, stopping for no more than two minutes to let the need to ****** die back a bit before continuing. But eventually it had to happen - mess everywhere.

Best Answer

OMG, how many times did you ********* ?

Best Answer

just the once, but it was a hell of a good one. legs to shaky to stand for several minutes after it. :-D

Best Answer

About 4 hours when on holiday in USA, this man was good and very energetic I just had to lie there and he did all the work it was great, I think he was called Rodger and ever since if get well serviced I call it a good old Rodgering.

Best Answer

Haha, that term should become famous...

Best Answer

5hrs non<x>stop three *******.

Best Answer

If micro-naps and rapid meals don`t count as stopping, ~4 days, if they do, ~20 hours.

Best Answer

Hail Blair. The winner by a ******* landslide!!!! Academy award for "four days in heat". Lol

Best Answer

4hours

Best Answer

Sex act or sex itself as *******?

Best Answer

anything. ****** somebody or ****** yourself. even if anyone has ****** an animal and you did it for a long time, i wanna hear about it. spill those ****** guts!!!

Best Answer

I didn't count the hours really, didn't have time but, fall, it was sundown when we started, sunrise when we stopped, **** I guess you'd call it, hardly no rest, felt like I slept for days after that

Best Answer