im a hipster? when in fukk did that happen? D:

Best Answer

You wear hip-hugger jeans, don't you?

Best Answer

oh yeah i do. what would i do without you Spatula?!

Best Answer

wow that was a great spongebob reference

Best Answer

First I remember the HipHop ,we had one during the 50's then there was the swim , thenthe bumpand came morevulgarity . Elvis was cool and blamed for the trouble by political and supposedlyspiritual Leaders . The Beatles where considered domonic . They sang Hip Hop Bulluah in the 50's .or the sixties . I became a gogo dancer in Dallas Texas at a millionares club . I experiencedso much in those years and I share itin my stories on EP . Popular was " All I have to do is dream " in the 50's and what do you get when you fall in love ?The Beatles were my favorite by far from anyone ever . It was my time .

Best Answer

wow thanks for that response it was exactly what i was looking for :)

Best Answer

I love it when someone picks my brain I love it . I'm on my way out but you have a whole life to get it right a long life .

Best Answer

I was a teenager in the 80's there were lots of different styles of music around, depends what you were into to.

Best Answer

I think we can all look back on "Relax" with regret.

Best Answer

ha ha ha

Best Answer

youth gone wild

Best Answer