Because in the end although they were beautiful on the inside, they were also gorgeous on the outside. Shrek's version of Beauty & the Beast did it better didnt it?
LegionIscariot LegionIscariot 22-25, M 11 Answers Oct 10, 2012 in Hobbies

I would say more of a lesson in being humble. Beast was rich and arrogant in the beginning. Turned to a beast and learned his lessons.

Best Answer

That beasiality can be a good thing ;-) lmao

Best Answer

Nope that a pretty lady can tame the beast

Best Answer

The moral behind "Beauty & the beast" is,beauty is only skin deep and you can be the most unattractive person in the world but beautiful from within...that is better then beauty on the outside because 9 times out of 10, they be "Monsters"!

Best Answer

Really? I thought it had something to do *********** within the different social standings. It got a little to freaky for me when they started with the 'inaniment household items' fetish. It wasn't just me who found that freaky thou, the entire town tried to split them apart..

Best Answer

I Think the moral lesson in this story is that we should never judge the book by it's cover .. because we may never know what within ..<br />
<3 Thank You :)

Best Answer