I have a lot so I can't just name one
Coletteisawesome Coletteisawesome 16-17, F 5 Answers Aug 29 in Community

When my crush's dad walked into the living room while I was sitting there listening to his wife talk... I didn't realize their kids had moved out because it had been years since I'd seen them. And he didn't know anyone was there (thought it was just him and his wife I guess) he walked out into the lifting room with only a hand towel. He was super embarrassed. O.0 it was all I could do not to laugh (cause I had just watched a weird movie prior) poor guy... But he actually looked a lot like my hub... Not that I saw anything indecent... He covered up what he could. Poor guy... I haven't visited since...

Best Answer

Same here.

Best Answer

I had an awkward moment in class today. I announced that everyone was wrong. I said that civilization is a sliding scale based on morality. There is no fixed morality. Then I also announced that I dont identify myself as a race. I identify myself as just Tim. This was in response to a discussion they were having. I think I shared a little too much about myself. I feel embarassed now.

Best Answer

Actually I think its an intresting point of view and a good discussion topic. You shouldn't be embarrassed. You're fine

Best Answer