Meara69 Meara69 18-21, F 10 Answers Dec 12, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

sitting in class on the first day High School and the hot guy I had a crush on sat next to me and asked for a pen... I reached in to my pocket and handed him a tampon....I will still never forget the look on his face....lol

Best Answer

no way!!!

Best Answer

yes way... it was bad....Did I mention I was a Freshman and he was a Senior?

Best Answer

You should have told me, "when I find a pen, I'll give that too...in he meantime, see what you can do can do with that." Who knows, you may have caught him so off guard he may have created a small crush on you. I always appreciate quirky things women do or say to me.

Best Answer

Good idea... but I was so nervous at the time...lol

Best Answer

Okay, picture this. I am not musical at all. I am totally tone deaf and have no musical talent at all. Well, when I was in high school, music was a compulsory subject. And we all had to play a musical instrument. Being the one person in the class who couldn't play anything, I was assigned the triangle. Easy to play, a triangle and a little metal bar to strike it with at the right time. All I had to do was watch the teacher for my cue. Three months of practice playing a piece for the Christmas concert, and I was ready.

Finally, the big night came. We all filed on stage and I took my place. My TING came just before the end of the piece. It was a long piece of music. I watched the teacher for my cue, but it was Christmas, and there were a lot of people around and I got distracted, and stopped watching my teacher. I suddenly realized that the auditorium was dead silent, no music, no nothing; just silence. I looked around, and no one was doing anything except looking at me. I looked at my teacher and he nodded at me and I did my TING, and the music started again and the song ended.

So, yeah, I guess that was about the most embarrassing moment.

Best Answer

LOL sooo cute

Best Answer

: maybe now, but then, it was just embarrassing.

Best Answer

Thanks for that brilliant essay of embarrassment :P

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Sitting with my parents watching 10 seconds of me stripping (I played the wrong video lol)

Best Answer

I would have loved to seen that. Not the video itself, but the expression on your parents face. That would have been hilarious!

Best Answer

Omg :L haha ..how much of you did they see ? Hahah

Best Answer

Mom left the room and said "let me know when ur ***** movie is over" and dad was laughing uncontrolably.

Best Answer

I was shaking my top lol

Best Answer

Why was there a video of you stripping may I ask lol

Best Answer

HAHAHAHA that would be akward

Best Answer

I had been playing around in cam with my bf on a trip to Mexico and we forgot to rewind and record over it.

Best Answer

Stop it! That's hilarious!

Best Answer

Being really close with an ex's mom and him being married and his wife not knowing that we dated... and hanging out with his wife and his mom....

Best Answer

That is awkward :P at least you met his nice mom through your Ex :P

Best Answer

Roommate walking in on me ************. I thought the lock latched, but it missed.

Best Answer