sitting in class on the first day High School and the hot guy I had a crush on sat next to me and asked for a pen... I reached in to my pocket and handed him a tampon....I will still never forget the look on his face....lol

Best Answer

no way!!!

Best Answer

yes way... it was bad....Did I mention I was a Freshman and he was a Senior?

Best Answer

You should have told me, "when I find a pen, I'll give that too...in he meantime, see what you can do can do with that." Who knows, you may have caught him so off guard he may have created a small crush on you. I always appreciate quirky things women do or say to me.

Best Answer

Good idea... but I was so nervous at the time...lol

Best Answer

Okay, picture this. I am not musical at all. I am totally tone deaf and have no musical talent at all. Well, when I was in high school, music was a compulsory subject. And we all had to play a musical instrument. Being the one person in the class who couldn't play anything, I was assigned the triangle. Easy to play, a triangle and a little metal bar to strike it with at the right time. All I had to do was watch the teacher for my cue. Three months of practice playing a piece for the Christmas concert, and I was ready.<br />
Finally, the big night came. We all filed on stage and I took my place. My TING came just before the end of the piece. It was a long piece of music. I watched the teacher for my cue, but it was Christmas, and there were a lot of people around and I got distracted, and stopped watching my teacher. I suddenly realized that the auditorium was dead silent, no music, no nothing; just silence. I looked around, and no one was doing anything except looking at me. I looked at my teacher and he nodded at me and I did my TING, and the music started again and the song ended.<br />
So, yeah, I guess that was about the most embarrassing moment.

Best Answer

LOL sooo cute

Best Answer

: maybe now, but then, it was just embarrassing.

Best Answer

Thanks for that brilliant essay of embarrassment :P

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Sitting with my parents watching 10 seconds of me stripping (I played the wrong video lol)

Best Answer

Omg :L haha ..how much of you did they see ? Hahah

Best Answer

Mom left the room and said "let me know when ur ***** movie is over" and dad was laughing uncontrolably.

Best Answer

I was shaking my top lol

Best Answer

Why was there a video of you stripping may I ask lol

Best Answer

HAHAHAHA that would be akward

Best Answer

I had been playing around in cam with my bf on a trip to Mexico and we forgot to rewind and record over it.

Best Answer

Stop it! That's hilarious!

Best Answer

Roommate walking in on me ************. I thought the lock latched, but it missed.

Best Answer