Questionator Questionator 26-30 117 Answers Apr 11, 2012

Question of the Day

Was in Mexico near the Yuma Border... long story short, got hungry late in the evening found a resturant ordered food (which was delicious) but in the evening the resturant turned into a "disco" and had strippers... it was akward because I was there with my grandmother and my parents.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

That would be strange

Best Answer

I haven't seen that much weird stuff but, the first thing that comes to mind is..

This one time I was eating chinese food and this woman was yelling at her child to finish her ice cream.

The child responded that they were full. The mother started yelling at her child.

Then behind us a woman in her booth must have been giving them dirty looks because when the woman and her child got up to leave..

The woman shrieked at the people behind me.."You need to mind your own damn business!"

Then they responded, "Well if you weren't screaming loudly for all to hear, I would mind my own business!"

It was great, I was hoping to see a chair tossed or something. But that was it..:o)

Best Answer

We were at Hooters and I just got through saying "Hell yeah I'd tap that" and the BBQ chicken wing slipped out of my grip and hit the server on the *** as I tried to catch it. She slapped me thinking I was talking about her and all I heard was my girl saying oh **** no...I had started WWIII and it was really an accident. I look over and see this other family at the next booth and the son's eyes are about the size of silver dollars and his jaw is hitting the floor. I just get up and leave doing the walk of shame to the door.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

My daughter was going through a smart *** phase when she was about 16 years old. We went out to this fairly nice place, and she ordered her usual cheeseburger and fries. Well the waitress come out with her dinner, with a big plate of fries. She ate all the fries, and the plate was empty. I happened to catch a glimpse at a slightly unsettled look by the waitress as she started clearing our table. I glanced down to see my oh so clever daughter had wrote... "Redrum" on her empty plate, in ketchup.(She had watched The Shining earlier that week..which redrum spelled backwards is Murder) God, i was mortified..thinking this poor waitress now probably thought my daughter was some sort of psycho. My daughter was in hysterics..she was so pleased with herself... I had to laugh afterwards..but at that moment, I was completely embarrassed. (for the record..she's not psycho..she just has a mischievous sense of humor)

Best Answer

A great story, laughter is still the best medicine.

Best Answer

When I was a teen about 35 years ago, we were all in a pizza restraunt and my dad wanted to talk to the manager about the vulgar song Funky Town, he thought they were singing something else.

Best Answer

We were out with another couple and the man used the edge of the long tablecloth as a napkin, putting it under his collar. When he got up to go to the bathroom, he pulled the cloth off the table, spilling all of our food. Like something you'd see in a Jerry Lewis movie. x

Best Answer

Now that had me laughing out loud!

Best Answer

Me and my friend were having lunch in a crowded sizzler and I made this huge salad with little tomatoes and I went to stab one with my fork and it flew two tables over and hit this guy and it scared him and he stabbed his hand while trying to cut his steak he never did figure out where the tomato came from lol

Best Answer

Best Answer

forget lol, LMAO wow

Best Answer

We were in Quebec at a cafe and could not get served because we didnt speak french, the waiters just ignored us, so one of the guys I was with stuck his foot out and tripped up the waiter as he was walking past carrying a big pile of plates, he got up and started swearing at us in french, he came up to the table and pushed Mick, now Micks nickname is Ayers rock cos he is about 6ft8, 250lbs all muscle, he stood up and the waiter crapped himself, and ran into the kitchen, someone in the kitchen yelled out "leave or we will phone the police!" We thought well theres no way we are gonna get something to eat here so we left, arrogant bastards

Best Answer

So, they did speak english!

Best Answer

that's rude; not to serve someone because they don't speak the language. the waiter deserves it

Best Answer

yeah? Try that in america. You don't speak english well enough to order you won't get served either.

Best Answer

One time I was waiting for my food at a Chinese restaurant and well we were sitting down ready to pick it up and the lady who ran the business was on the phone talking really fast and yelling into, but in chinese so i did not understand, than 5 seconds later the phone ended up on the other side of the room, yes she throw it, it hit someone and than the lady she hit picked up a chair and threw it at her and this whole moment im laughing and the chinese lady says oh you think its funny, so i stopped and they started to yell at each other and me and my mom snuck out without picking up our food.

Best Answer

About 30 years ago a friend and I finished eating and we went to pay our bill, seperate checks. I had left a tip for the server at the table. I noticed my friend didn't leave his own tip, however at the counter when he paid for his $4 and change meal with a $50 bill, he told the server to 'keep the change' The server said "oh my I can't take a $45 tip for your meal" where upon my friend said, "oh no I meant keep the change, the coins", which amounted to about 80 cents. Right then I don't know which of the three of us was the most embarassed.

Best Answer

Finishing a meal in a traditional restaurant in Addis Ababa, and i lifted up a piece of injera, and a cockroach looked back as if to say, if you don't mind. So I just put the lid back down. I eventually got the waiter's attention, lifted it up, and the annoyed cockroach was still there.

He asked me if I wanted more!

Best Answer

that's disgusting

Best Answer

When the waitress placed our dish on the table. My plate was bigger than my boyfriends plate....I was so embarrassed. ⊙.☉

Best Answer

? why?

Best Answer

I had more food on my plate. Just felt awkward.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I don't see how that is embarrassing...just eat a little and take the rest home...Typical women.

Best Answer

i think cuz the stereotype is that the girl is supposed to eat less than the man so she can keep her figure

Best Answer

When I was on a first date, and after the meal my damn credit card was denied. She paid.... That was awkward and embarrassing all at once. Whoops

Best Answer

that happened to me once with my boyfriend, i didn't mind though, i knew he'd pay me back and then some.

Best Answer

lol, that is always a plus. But this was a first date. What a first impression I made that evening.

Best Answer

i was having a hard time cutting this piece of chicken. lets just say the lady in the booth behind me almost got hit

Best Answer

When a waitress next to us dumped a whole container of tea on the table to the left of us and it scared us. Then my dad said, "thank god I'm wearing my depends!"

Best Answer

HA!

Best Answer

My wife and I was in a Mexican restaurant. It was right before everyone

started coming in. The large dining room held only us and one other

couple. It was so quiet; then, my wife let out a fairly loud burp. We looked

at the other couple, and we all started laughing. It was so funny.

Best Answer

When I was taken out on a date and the guy farted out loud. That was a deal breaker.

Best Answer

charmed lol

Best Answer

Yeah, it's rude when people don't have the manners to fart silently. >:(

Best Answer

Funny, but true

Best Answer

I was at a nice restaurant with another couple and was wearing a very sexy oner one shoulder dress. I got up to go the bathroom and knocked over a glass of wine and somehow my dress slipped off my shoulder and dropped to the floor , leaving me stark naked in heels bending over to get my dress.

The room applauded, what calls and woof whistles . I bowed, picked up my dress and went to the bathroom to dress.

My husband loved it

Best Answer

When I was dating my future wife we went out to dinner. We were at a really nice 5-star restaurant that we had become regulars. Another diner asked the host about my wife (she's a looker). When the diner found out that my date/wife is a doctor he walked over to our table, said his name and started to undress himself while telling my date/wife his symptoms. I nearly decked the guy for taking off his clothes. He had a bit too much to drink. Because of the ruckus he caused, the restaurant gave us our meal for free. My wife wrote a story about the experience. EP Link

Best Answer

I went out to eat with someone I was just getting acquainted with. We were not quite finished with our meal when the waiter came and asked if we wanted anything else. The person I was with said she wanted to explain something to him: "I am on a fixed income so I cannot leave a tip, however I always leave you part of my food." She nodded to the unfinished meal on her plate. The waiter blushed and seemed at a loss for words. I wanted to crawl under the table.

Best Answer

Sounds like your new acquaintance was a bit mentally challenged.

Best Answer

first off if you can't afford a tip don't eat out, and if you can't leave a tip don;t eat out. eat somewhere that doesnt require one . and i think she is a snob. where does she think she is the royal palace? leaving servants left over food

Best Answer