champ4life champ4life 51-55, M 15 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Community

Roughnecking on the drilling rigs. Good money but hard,dangerous work.

Best Answer

U.S. Army, Infantry, Viet Nam.

Best Answer

My current job...working at a port in the NJ/NY area. I've known many that have been seriously injured. A couple who have died. The constant possibility of getting ran over by large equipment in a crowded yard, working on a ship, working in high places. Overall you have to be cautious.

Best Answer

Worked in a factory once. I was in constant danger of dying from brain rot. I went through Hemingway's full body of work in a month just to keep my IQ from dropping.

Best Answer

I worked in mining, plan on going back. It's dangerous work but if you use your head you should do just fine.

Best Answer

School..being a student is the most dangerous thing you could ever do

Best Answer

Restaurant manager.. Dishwasher stabbed customer once. Constantly got robbed. More dangerous than I ever expected.

Best Answer

Nope. Very busy retail area. We had someone run around the parking lot naked high on PCP once also.

Best Answer

I have been a teacher for 22 years, never thought of it as dangerous but.......

Best Answer

Walking down the isle for my wedding. It changed my whole life

Best Answer

Any kind of customer service is dangerous....its very very dangerous..on the mind.

Best Answer

Construction. I do tree falling for myself, but not as a job. Tree falling is the most dangerous job in America.

Best Answer