SparkofHope SparkofHope 46-50, F 7 Answers Jan 16 in Community

My dad wore a fanny pack to make sure that he could be that dad, why because he believed to much self-esteem was dangerous.

Best Answer

lol...OMG..poor you!

Best Answer

He as right too much self-esteem is dangerous for a child. His kids are able to go through any embarrassment, any criticism, any jerk, because we live with the king. He once said to a teacher who was single in her 50s the reason why your so hard on the kids is who is willing to drop a log in the toilet which is known as you. Yea, he's that guy.

Best Answer

My dad had a profound stammer and isn't good with people he doesn't know so it wasn't really a good idea to get drunk before giving a speech at my brothers wedding.

If I remember correctly he called his new daughter in law a Biatch. She's now my former sister in law so he got one thing right.

Best Answer

that sounds like it was a very eventful evening!

Best Answer

It was bad, really really bad. My dad can do whatever I still love him to bits but her family were something else. We found out after the wedding that my brother wasn't allowed into her family home in the first 4 years of dating. Why? because we're Catholic!

Best Answer

That's a really sad reason.....It's very rare that a person will give up their family for love...people don't seem to see the red flags waving sometimes..would save a lot of heartache,bullsh!t and time...

Best Answer

It's ok she reverted back to type and showed us what she really was. Her and family were just bitter twisted people. They hated my mum the most because she's a product of a mixed religion marriage, or a traitor to their 'faith' says people who've never set foot inside a church

Best Answer

fools!

Best Answer

Guess I am lucky the worst was bring out my old baby pics (which I secretly love anyway)

Best Answer

love those baby pics!

Best Answer

Yeah when I was fat and bald and cute and young now I am old and fat and grey two and a half outta four lol

Best Answer

lol...

Best Answer

My Dad used to flash our porch lights when I was sitting in a car with a guy in our driveway!!!

He told me men are "animals" and was always a basket case when I was on a date .. lol

Best Answer

I think that's sweet!

Best Answer

Yes ... but very embarrassing. :)

Best Answer

My mum had a tendency to dance provocatively when she's drunk and if she's drunk enough she'd get up on a table. The worst time was at a wedding reception. She got on the table to dance and I sunk as far down it my chair as I bloody could hahahaha

The shame.

Best Answer

I would have been under the table!..I feel for you on that one for sure!

Best Answer

My mom popped me in the mouth.

Best Answer

oh my!

Best Answer