the most important lesson i learned is not to expect more than he can give, and don't get involved with someone who's idea of love is very different from my own.
wildf1ower wildf1ower 22-25 27 Answers Nov 19, 2011

It's not really necessary to have any languages in common.

Best Answer

even really good ones sometimes don't last ;-(

Best Answer

Drama is not the answer.

Best Answer

ya i learned that as well...negative attention is not the same as attention and not a productive way of getting him to be more loving.

Best Answer

Well, you answered your own question........

Best Answer

Sometimes you have to face up to the fact it's just not going to work no matter how hard you try.<br />
You will only get from a relationship what you put into it.<br />
it can take a lifetime to really trust someone but it only takes one action to never trust them again <br />
once trust is lost or broken, it cannot be fixed <br />
the feeling of Betrayal is the worst emotion I've ever experienced

Best Answer

That when people do nice things for you there is a "price tag" attached. I know not everyone is like that but believe-you-me - I'm cautious as hell now and I'd just soon not have anyone do me any "favors", ever.

Best Answer

do not talk dirty just because your love asked you to talk!!!!

Best Answer

Don't marry an @$$hole

Best Answer

Never fall for a middle aged woman who has never been married and who is deeply into the old philosophers.

Best Answer

if your relation is thrue : you alwaws learnad because life is gift for god

Best Answer

Trust.<br />
I'm really bad at trusting people and believing them. Though my "last" relationship is the one I'm still in.... But something I've had to learn was how to trust. And I actually realize that when in a long distance relationship... well, it can;'t work if one doesn't trust their partner and stay loyal. And of course, that goes for EVERY relationship.

Best Answer

that i was more important than him all along !

Best Answer

You need to be happy with yourself before you're happy as 1/2 a couple. It doesn't work the other way around.

Best Answer

That I should have gotten to know them over a long amount of time so I would have never got involved with them.

Best Answer

One sided sacrifice does not a good relationship make.

Best Answer

not to get emotionally involved too fast

Best Answer

I learned to never sin, because it will be the death of the relationship. I have these gifts of the fragrance of life and the fragrance of death its a gift from the Holy Spirit, my best friend was a guy and he let me live out the fragrance of life on him I was never more happier in my life. I felt like I had it all and it was acceptable to God, but then I also had the fragrance of death and I was like hmm I wonder what this would do and I put it into practice, lets just say that all sin leads to death, it was the death of our friendship. So I will never practice anything that has to do with the fragrance of death I know that it is sin now and I just wont do it it`s so easy but I cannot wait until I find another friend who brings me the fragrance of life I will fly on the wings of eagles then,

Best Answer

If you don't mind reading 2 Corinthians 2:14 then you would see why I use it as I did, I have it written down in my story group I can smell a fragrance there you can find 2 Corinthians 2:14

Best Answer

It's all good, it took me years to find those scriptures in the bible, to figure out what was happening to me, now I love people in acceptable ways to God and it's amazing everything that I ever hoped for

Best Answer

To not let one person's jealousy, stop you from having a water fight with his friends in the middle of the night :)

Best Answer

just get to really know him well, take my time and not rush into anything , take it slow

Best Answer