yourbro yourbro 18-21, M 25 Answers Jul 25, 2012

Follow your intuition...

Best Answer

As soon as you learn about love, you learn about pain, the pain of difference, separation, death, but it's still glorious.

Best Answer

you forgot to mention the feeling of rejection. I agree, it's all glorious

Best Answer

That nothing is permanent

Best Answer

It really does get better.

Best Answer

I agree. I think that when we are young, we are stupid. We are very defensive, we don't accept life, we care about silly things. But with age life shows it's brighter side to us, it teaches us and we become more aware of our surroundings, we accept of what it has to offer. :)

Best Answer

You don't need to be with someone to be happy, but it does help.

Best Answer

after pain,comes gain

Best Answer

walk lightly

Best Answer

Life shouldn't be taken so seriously... Yell sometimes... Cry sometimes... lose hope sometimes.... But laughter should always be in reach..

Best Answer

accept your time,,,

Best Answer

I'm not sure, since there are many things that are very significant. At the moment, I guess I'll say that it is very very hard to master myself. That I tend to need a bit of help.

Best Answer

One important thing is when you make mistakes make sure you learn from them...........

Best Answer

The most important person in our lives is ourselves. We don't need others to be happy.

Best Answer

We don't need, but we want to. Some people are not happy when they don't see those around them happy.

Best Answer

It's not what you know, it's who you know.

Best Answer

That we are all alone in the world and the best I can hope for is to have a few laughs with people along the way.

Best Answer

True. In time we lose everything so If we don't get any friends along the way we become all alone.

Best Answer

If you ain't first.. your last.

Best Answer

I have learned in my life that I live for my doggy, and not my boyfriend; my guy can't stand me. I'm lucky to have my puppy who keeps me breathing.

Best Answer

then leave him and just be happy with your puppy c:

Best Answer

are you married with that guy? Do you have children? If not, leave him. He's not worth you, if he can't stand you. I have a dog too. Brown doberman. Very loyal, very loving. Even my cat, Pūkis, is a very good cat at times :)

Best Answer

i completely understand how this may sound, but...i began crying when i read you and yourbro 's reply to this post. i'm glad there are still real people in this doomed universe. i loooovvvvveeee you both, you have brightened my day, i know that souds pathetic like i have no life, but thank you so much :) really

Best Answer

Thank you for making my day. It's totally complicated, I have been with this guy since high school, 9 long years. I'm a catholic who got pregnant by this guy 4 times, my first... everything. However, there are no babies in my life, and I have nightmares which will haunt me until I die. Hopefully, I won't be alive for too much longer. I have tried suicide, I will try harder when my sweet puppy has a safe and secured future with a relative.

Best Answer

I love you yourbro.

Best Answer

You welcome, but hey, don't harm yourself! Life is a gift, and there's still much for you had terrible moments in your life! Don't give up yet, don't commit suicide! Life has lots of things to offer! You can create, you can experience, you can play, you can help, you can grow mentally, and most importantly - learn! Just don't do anything stupid, if you need anything, let me help you. I :)

Best Answer

do not trust anyone,

think only about your self,

do not be weak because ppl will take advantage of u, even your own family..

Best Answer

Harsh lessons. But you shouldn't be close minded, you should allow some people to get into your circle, but only special people, who are worth your trust. I totally agree with the third part. I like to think that when we are strong, we also have a chance to help people who are weak, because when we were weak, we could get help from no one. Isn't it like this 'All your actions have comeback, earlier or later'.

Best Answer

The sky is always beautiful, especially during a storm, try and look up.

Best Answer

Gravity is a bi***.

Best Answer

life sux then you die then it really sux

Best Answer

every second counts because your life can be turned upside down in a moment

Best Answer

live at the present moment, and you won't care so much about every second.

Best Answer

but my present moment sucks -.-

Best Answer

Look what's around you, see what's good and what's bad. Leave the bad, take the good.

Best Answer