When I left him. I didn't figure it out until years later. Then the box opened...

Best Answer

My first marriage,

Best Answer

My mum and dad deforce.i was in my early childhood,and they kept on arguing and when they deforced my dad never came to see me after that.

Best Answer

do u hate him ?

Best Answer

Not realy. To be honest i was kinda ma mums fault that i dont see him they hate each other.

Best Answer

The most painful break-up that I have ever experienced would have to be my biological parents' divorce. It took away my innocence and robbed me of my childhood.

Best Answer

hurts!

Best Answer

My most painful break up is the one I've yet to experience. I've been dating the same guy for almost two years. But I feel it ending soon. And he's my "first" (assuming you know what I mean). So yea.

Best Answer

tsk ! most painful ..

Best Answer

It wasn't a romantic breakup. Happened when I was a junior in high school and it involved my best friend. I don't know if I ever got over it because I was thinking we would be best friends for life. It was my first real heartbreak. <br />
My mom says it changed me, and that she doesn't believe I ever recovered. Could be not. <br />
I haven't had a "best friend" since.<br />
Romantic breakup? There have been two that were horrible. When my husband cheated, and last year when I was rejected by the man I've been in love with for half of my life.

Best Answer

gosh ! how painful it is ..

Best Answer

My previous breakup of 5 years.. but it was either that or go down with the ship

Best Answer

how sad ..

Best Answer

7 months ago :'(

Best Answer

what happened ?

Best Answer

We never had a relationship, anyway. It was just an MU :( We had that for almost 2 years and then he said that he already has a girlfriend. he's engaged now. *sigh*

Best Answer

u were expecting for nothing that time :(

Best Answer

yes. :(((

Best Answer

thats ok ! :(

Best Answer

hope so. :(

Best Answer

u deserve other

Best Answer

I know that. :)

Best Answer

GOd knows

Best Answer