mikanippon mikanippon 22-25, F 24 Answers Jul 28, 2012

My mother once told me she loved me

Best Answer

And you believe that was a lie?

Best Answer

I know it was. Actions speak much louder than words

Best Answer

That if I made a face and the wind changed, I would stay that way :)

Best Answer

That is gonna hurt me more than it hurts you....just before being whipped with a belt.

Best Answer

Grownups don't wear diapers.

Best Answer

"We love you." 5 minutes later I'm being pounded into the ground. :'(

Best Answer

What?!

Best Answer

Exactly

Best Answer

Actually my parents didn't lie to me. They were realists when it came to informing me about life. They never talked to me in "child speak". There were things that I didn't always understand but they explained them to me just like they would to anybody else.

Best Answer

They teased me that I was actually dropped off on their doorsteps. They didn't realize that my older sister took it a step further and had me convinced it was true.

Best Answer

g.o.d.

Best Answer

My mother once told me that if I magnetized a razor and someone cut themselves with it, it wouldn't heal. Now I understand she was trying to get me to stop playing with razors and magnets but geez. That was pretty stupid. lol

Best Answer

My dad cut a banana in half longways, showed me the black dots and told me they were spider eggs.. I didn't eat them again for a long time :s

Best Answer

Lol....never heard anything like that before.

Best Answer

My mom told me if I put conditioner on BEFORE shampoo... my hair would fall off and never grow back...

Best Answer

My mother told me all sorts of lies to get me to behave the way she wanted. She told me the booeyman lived downstairs in our basement so that I wouldn't try to follow her down the stairs. Our neighbor was a barber and she had him cut my hair when I was three. I suppose I hated it because after that she told me if I was bad he was going to shave my head bald. I was frightened of him after that until I was eleven.

Best Answer

lets see got to go with when my mom was pissed off she would say so help me i will drop you off at the courts and leave you the thout a lone of becomeing a ward would and still makes me shiver now that i 22 my moms new saying is i could still get guardianship of you in a hart beet i know shes lieing but still agin the vary thout of becoming a ward of the court makes me shiver

Best Answer

My Mother and Father told me that if I didnt stop wetting the bed, by the time I was twelve, they would dump me somewhere, and let somebody look after me, I said one day, that would they hit me with a leather belt and slap me hard on my bare backside, for doing something, that I couldnt help, I have been wearing nappy pads and plastic pants since birth for Nocturnal Enuresis I am now 67 years old, some days I was left to change myself when I got to the age of eight years old, I would get up go into a lean to shed which was attached to our house, it had a toilet in one corner and a old butlers sink in the other corner, with cold running water only, I would take my smelly nappy off and put the dirty nappy into a enamel basin then wash out my plastic pants, I would then wash in very cold water, and dry myself on a old roll towel, then I would get ready for school, when I got home my mother would shout at me for not washing the dirty nappy out, she would boil them once a week, if I was naughty, they would make me wear the dirty nappy again, when I was ten years old, I was taken to a childrens clinic for bed wetters, I would be shouted at by the nurses, for being a filthy little sod, they told my parents that I did it on purpose, and I should be given a good hiding to make me stop, after they had put me in hospital with suspected broken pelvis after kicking me down a flight of stairs, because my nappy pad had leaked onto the top sheet of my bed, one good thing that came out of the visit, was that they examined me, and told my parents that, I wasnt wetting the bed on purpose, as I suffered from night time incontinence, they changed my nappy pads and gave me larger and stronger pvc pants and a big blue rubber sheet for the bed, when I got home, I was told that I wasnt their son anymore and was going to be sent, to my fathers sister in Dorset, so she could bring me up, after a further two years of abuse from my aunt in Dorset, I was dispatched upto Scotland for my Gran and Grandad to look after me, it was the first time I think had ever been truley loved by anybody, my aunt turned out to be a plastic and rubber lover and she shaped my mind into liking rubber and pvc for the rest of my life, I have been married now for 46 years with two excellent sons and three beautiful grandchildren, I have been retired for just over two years now, last year I had a open heart triple heart bypass operation, so I have slowed down now, I cant get an erection no matter what I do, also they damaged the neck of my bladder when they took out the catheter they had put in for the operation, so I wear plastic backed pads and plastic pants 24/7, so after being dragged up by my neck and beaten for my own sake, and tried to obey my parents every wish, only to be half killed by them, then to be brought up by my parents sisters and parents, when I grew up I thought that every thing was behind me, and loving wife and children, my parents once said that they loved me???????????

Best Answer

That babies came out of test-tubes be default!!

Best Answer

Showing darkness they used to call it a devil...

Best Answer

That our cat ran away when in reality they gave it to the neighbors before we moved out of state. That was incredibly stupid b/c my sister and I were frantic, thinking of our cat lost and alone when it was really in a nice home. Stupid.

Best Answer

Once I licked battery cells, it used to give a tingling feeling on tongue. I was told it can kill me

Best Answer

That Santa Claus was not real but God was and I didn't believe it for a second ether!!!

Best Answer