mikanippon mikanippon 22-25, F 24 Answers Jul 28, 2012

My mother once told me she loved me

Best Answer

And you believe that was a lie?

Best Answer

I know it was. Actions speak much louder than words

Best Answer

That if I made a face and the wind changed, I would stay that way :)

Best Answer

That is gonna hurt me more than it hurts you....just before being whipped with a belt.

Best Answer

Grownups don't wear diapers.

Best Answer

"We love you." 5 minutes later I'm being pounded into the ground. :'(

Best Answer

What?!

Best Answer

Exactly

Best Answer

Actually my parents didn't lie to me. They were realists when it came to informing me about life. They never talked to me in "child speak". There were things that I didn't always understand but they explained them to me just like they would to anybody else.

Best Answer

They teased me that I was actually dropped off on their doorsteps. They didn't realize that my older sister took it a step further and had me convinced it was true.

Best Answer

g.o.d.

Best Answer

My mother once told me that if I magnetized a razor and someone cut themselves with it, it wouldn't heal. Now I understand she was trying to get me to stop playing with razors and magnets but geez. That was pretty stupid. lol

Best Answer

My dad cut a banana in half longways, showed me the black dots and told me they were spider eggs.. I didn't eat them again for a long time :s

Best Answer

Lol....never heard anything like that before.

Best Answer

My mom told me if I put conditioner on BEFORE shampoo... my hair would fall off and never grow back...

Best Answer

My mother told me all sorts of lies to get me to behave the way she wanted. She told me the booeyman lived downstairs in our ba<x>sement so that I wouldn't try to follow her down the stairs. Our neighbor was a barber and she had him cut my hair when I was three. I suppose I hated it because after that she told me if I was bad he was going to shave my head bald. I was frightened of him after that until I was eleven.

Best Answer

lets see got to go with when my mom was pissed off she would say so help me i will drop you off at the courts and leave you the thout a lone of becomeing a ward would and still makes me shiver now that i 22 my moms new saying is i could still get guardianship of you in a hart beet i know shes lieing but still agin the vary thout of becoming a ward of the court makes me shiver

Best Answer

That babies came out of test-tubes be default!!

Best Answer

Showing darkness they used to call it a devil...

Best Answer

That our cat ran away when in reality they gave it to the neighbors before we moved out of state. That was incredibly stupid b/c my sister and I were frantic, thinking of our cat lost and alone when it was really in a nice home. Stupid.

Best Answer

Once I licked battery cells, it used to give a tingling feeling on tongue. I was told it can kill me

Best Answer

That Santa Claus was not real but God was and I didn't believe it for a second ether!!!

Best Answer