When I caught a Buck Deer and Jumped on it's back to go for a Ride. My decision was, Should I jump off, and die, or should I stay on him, and Die. What a Ride that was. I was too scared to stay on, but too afraid to let loose. In a short time, the Buck Deer made that decision for me. It took me a few weeks to heal. What a Ride!!!!!!

Best Answer

That sounds like one hell of a ride...too bad you did not have a vid of it hahah :) glad your ok though.....

Best Answer

And then, there was the time I was riding a Donkey, and he took me under a Lemon Tree to get me off.

Best Answer

Ouch!

Best Answer

Should I stay or should I go now. Obviously and morbidly so.curious

Best Answer

wheather to save my life or my sisters life. i chose to risk mine & saved hers

Best Answer

That is the sweetest most unselfish thing a person could do ...that is wonderful..bless your heart....:)

Best Answer

Divorced my ex (two lawyers in her family)

Best Answer

I moved from the west coast to the east coast, at the time my son was 8, my daughter 4 and the twins were 1 1/2, I knew NO ONE here. I left behind my career, family and friends and it was the best thing I did.

Best Answer

Awesomeness :)

Best Answer

I took off from the west coast to the east coast without any money and survived and I am still there now.

Best Answer

Awesome- risk taker and an adventurist :)

Best Answer

I am that for sure! Love to think of adventure with all kinds of things. ; )

Best Answer

:) Me too....

Best Answer

Taking the fight to them instead of waiting for them to come to us. Risky because they only needed the two of us and all 7 of us went. We didn't know if all of us would make it. I gave myself up and and my brother and I created a distraction while the other 5 did what they had to do to locate someone they took for leverage and got all but 1243 out alive.

Best Answer

That sounds deep and emotional from what I am getting from the way you worded this.....

Best Answer

it was a very difficult for me. I was enraged that they took him and worried about my brothers and sisters safety all at the same time. I usually don't feel much of anything let alone two feelings at the same time. It's very rare that I feel anything besides hunger and anger.

Best Answer

*hugs* I am so sorry you had to go through that....I feel for you....

Best Answer