perseverer perseverer 51-55, F 7 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Work

I cut the code for the first ever costing analysis project in the public institution where I worked. Then the CEO decided I knew way too much and got rid of me. Now I'm working overtime chillin' out. I would write to the fcuker and recommend a customer satisfaction survey but I am not suicidal.

Best Answer

Previously, I was an example of steadfastly believing in and relying on the Lord--I was homeless and mourning for my daughter who died several months earlier.<br />
Presently, I teach preschoolers to recognize and to write their own name. It's amazing.

Best Answer

I helped get a bad employee fired.

Best Answer

After 42 years on the job, Traveling the world, never home,nonmilitary. Been there done that. I returned home,retired at 62. And discovered work as a recreation. I had never done any before. So it is a totaly new experiance for me in my retirement years.

Best Answer

my biggest contribution to my last job was making a sandwich for someone at subway lol

Best Answer

Here's what I do for my current job. I just uploaded this to YouTube.<br />
http://youtu.be/XAn9spIJu4s

Best Answer