vickieprince vickieprince 51-55, F 30 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Community

Watching my mum screaming and kicking psychiatric paramedics and then being injected before being taken away in an ambulance when she was sectioned. I was about six I think. I was sent to live with my grandparents after that and nobody would tell me anything. I made a vow to myself that I would never keep secrets from my kids if they are affected by it because I think secrets are always a lot more unsettling than the truth if you can explain in an age appropriate way.

Best Answer

Getting adopted

Best Answer

Discovering that Nani Darnell was married.

Best Answer

Being punched and spanked, in public by my father for something I didn't do.

Best Answer

when my older sister's best friend was kidnapped, raped, and murdered by someone she knew....

Best Answer

getting drafted and serving a tour in viet nam..

Best Answer

...the first time my dad forced himself on me. I was 6.

Best Answer

When the a**hole farmer across the way shot my collie in the head for chasing his cows, but he didn't kill him. My dog came home....

Best Answer

The day my cousin died, he was my partner in mischief and mayhem to age thirteen.

Best Answer

Jumping out of moving car at 4 yrs old.

Best Answer

I see stuff here that I have also gone through but I still don't think anything was ever traumatic in my childhood . After all I still have all my arms and legs fingers and toes

Best Answer

Gotta say, didn't have one. I had my share of accidents, and trips to the hospital, but traumatic? No, I didn't get to enjoy those experiences until I was an adult.

Best Answer

When I found out samus was a chick.

Best Answer

:( seeing my dad diein in arms

Best Answer

Growing up a kid between teens , and my first ex.

Best Answer

birth

Best Answer

Seeing death for the first time.

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

A bad dad. cannot talk about one traumatic moment. It was many.

Best Answer

Being removed from my family

Best Answer

When I crushed my big toe under a cast iron sewer grate.

Best Answer